PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Swaim (foot) returned to practice Monday, Bryan Broaddus of the team's official site reports.
- Swaim (foot) is limited at the start of training camp, Drew Davison of the Star-Telegram reports.
- Swaim (foot) is unlikely to return to team activities until training camp, Todd Archer of ESPN reports.
- Swaim underwent surgery on his foot and is likely out until training camp, Todd Archer of ESPN reports.
- Head coach Jason Garrett said Geoff Swaim (torn pectoral) will have surgery this week.
- Update: Geoff Swaim is out for the remainder of the game.
|11 Sep||L 20 - 19||Giants||16||1||1||21||0||1||0||-|
|18 Sep||W 27 - 23||@ Redskins||18||2||2||29||0||1||0||-|
|25 Sep||W 31 - 17||Bears||29||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|02 Oct||W 24 - 17||@ 49ers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|09 Oct||W 28 - 14||Bengals||22||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|16 Oct||W 30 - 16||@ Packers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|30 Oct||W 29 - 23||Eagles||19||1||1||8||0||0||0||-|
|06 Nov||W 35 - 10||@ Browns||38||2||2||11||0||0||0||-|
|13 Nov||W 35 - 30||@ Steelers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Nov||W 27 - 17||Ravens||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Nov||W 31 - 26||Redskins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Dec||W 17 - 15||@ Vikings||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 Dec||L 10 - 7||@ Giants||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Dec||W 26 - 20||Buccaneers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|26 Dec||W 42 - 21||Lions||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||L 27 - 13||@ Eagles||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Cowboys TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Woods won't play in Saturday's preseason game against the Colts, Todd Archer of ESPN reports.
- Switzer (hamstring) is expected to miss Saturday's preseason tilt against the Colts, Bryan Broaddus of the Cowboys' official site reports.
- Elliott (suspension) isn't expected to play in Saturday's preseason contest against the Colts, Clarence E. Hill Jr. of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports.
- Irving (suspension, ankle) returned to practice Thursday, Todd Archer of ESPN.com reports.
- Hitchens left practice due to a bloody nose after a blow to the face, but he was able to return, Todd Archer of ESPN.com reports.
- Irving (suspension, ankle) missed his second consecutive practice session Wednesday, Todd Archer of ESPN reports.