PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Thomas (leg) said he feels 80 percent and nearing full strength, Curtis Crabtree of Sports Radio KJR reports.
- Thomas (tibia) is expected to be healthy by training camp, Sheil Kapadia of ESPN.com reports. "He's working a lot more than we thought he would at this time," head coach Pete Carroll said Friday. "There'll be no question about him being ready to go when we get back to [training] camp."
- According to coach Pete Carroll, Thomas (leg) is on track to be ready for the start of the season, Bob Condotta of The Seattle Times reports.
- Head coach Pete Carroll said Thomas (leg) is way ahead of schedule in his recovery from a broken tibia, John Boyle of Seahawks.com reports.
- Thomas (leg) posted a video of himself jogging on a treadmill Monday.
- Thomas (tibia) is recovering well and wearing a special shoe that places pressure on his injured leg, GQ.com reports. "I feel like I'm in a great place, especially being four weeks out," Thomas said.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|11 Sep||W 12 - 10||Dolphins||3||1||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|18 Sep||L 9 - 3||@ Rams||2||1||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|25 Sep||W 37 - 18||49ers||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|02 Oct||W 27 - 17||@ Jets||5||1||0||0||0||0||2||0|
|16 Oct||W 26 - 24||Falcons||2||1||0||0||0||0||3||0|
|23 Oct||T 6 - 6||@ Cardinals||2||0||0||0||0||0||2||0|
|30 Oct||L 25 - 20||@ Saints||2||0||0||0||0||1||1||1|
|07 Nov||W 31 - 25||Bills||6||3||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|13 Nov||W 31 - 24||@ Patriots||8||1||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|20 Nov||W 26 - 15||Eagles||2||2||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|27 Nov||L 14 - 5||@ Buccaneers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||W 40 - 7||Panthers||2||0||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|11 Dec||L 38 - 10||@ Packers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|15 Dec||W 24 - 3||Rams||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Dec||L 34 - 31||Cardinals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||W 25 - 23||@ 49ers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Seahawks TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
Chancellor (ankles) appeared close to full speed at June's mandatory minicamp, John Boyle of the Seahawks' official site reports. "You can tell right now he's got great burst," head coach Pete Carroll said. "He's changing direction, he's really hitting it, so he has made a great recovery."
- Chancellor (ankles) appeared close to full speed at June's mandatory minicamp, John Boyle of the Seahawks' official site reports. "You can tell right now he's got great burst," head coach Pete Carroll said. "He's changing direction, he's really hitting it, so he has made a great recovery."
- Collins has lost weight heading into training camp this season, Bob Condotta of The Seattle Times reports. "He is in phenomenal shape. He showed it," head coach Pete Carroll noted. "He's just clicking out here for us in every drill that we've done throughout every single day that we've been out here. So he's shown really well for himself in competing and all that. He's leaner, he's faster, he's quicker. He's all of that and he knows what's he doing now, so he's really positioned himself well to compete for a spot."
- Davis will compete with Trevone Boykin for the No. 2 spot on the depth chart, Bob Condotta of The Seattle Times reports. Head coach Pete Carroll said of the competition, "It's been a good mix so far. So we brought him (Davis) in we'll make these evaluations as we get back but I think Austin showed very well for himself."
- Jefferson (knee) may not be able to return in time for the start of training camp, Bob Condotta of The Seattle Times reports.
- Shead (knee) is progressing well in rehab but remains unlikely to return for the start of the regular season, Curtis Crabtree of Sports Radio KJR reports.
- McEvoy has been sidelined throughout minicamp due to a recent toe surgery, Bob Condotta of the Seattle Times reports.