PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Ford's fifth-year option was picked up by the Chiefs on Monday, BJ Kissel of the team's official site reports.
- Dee Ford (hamstring) is active for Week 13
- Dee Ford participated in Friday's practice.
- Dee Ford will practice Wednesday.
- Dee Ford (hamstring) has been ruled out for Week 12.
- Dee Ford has officially been diagnosed with a strained hamstring.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|11 Sep||W 33 - 27||Chargers||4||0||1||0||0||0||0||-|
|18 Sep||L 19 - 12||@ Texans||2||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|25 Sep||W 24 - 3||Jets||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|02 Oct||L 43 - 14||@ Steelers||5||1||1||0||0||0||0||-|
|16 Oct||W 26 - 10||@ Raiders||4||1||2||0||1||0||0||-|
|23 Oct||W 27 - 21||Saints||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|30 Oct||W 30 - 14||@ Colts||4||1||4||0||0||0||0||-|
|06 Nov||W 19 - 14||Jaguars||3||0||2||0||0||0||0||-|
|13 Nov||W 20 - 17||@ Panthers||3||0||1||0||0||0||1||-|
|20 Nov||L 19 - 17||Buccaneers||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|27 Nov||W 30 - 27||@ Broncos||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||W 29 - 28||@ Falcons||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|08 Dec||W 21 - 13||Raiders||2||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|18 Dec||L 19 - 17||Titans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Dec||W 33 - 10||Broncos||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|01 Jan||W 37 - 27||@ Chargers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Chiefs TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Kpassagnon (shin) led all Chiefs defensive linemen with 49 snaps in Friday's preseason game against the 49ers.
- Santos (groin) did not participate in Tuesday's practice session, Blair Kerkhoff of The Kansas City Star reports.
- King (ankle) recorded three tackles and one sack in Friday's preseason game against the 49ers.
- Mauga (hip) returned to the field during Friday's preseason game against the 49ers, Blair Kerkhoff of The Kansas City Star reports.
- Acker (groin) played a team-high 41 snaps at cornerback in the Chiefs' preseason opener against the 49ers.
- Bray will quarterback during the fourth quarter of Saturday's preseason game against the Bengals, BJ Kissel of Chiefs.com reports.