PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- De'Anthony Thomas may not make the Chiefs' 53-man roster.
- De'Anthony Thomas said Wednesday on his official Twitter account that he is still trying to recover from his concussion.
- Chiefs placed WR/return specialist De'Anthony Thomas on season-ending injured reserve.
- De'Anthony Thomas has been ruled out for Week 16. Chiefs are saying this is not related to his recent concussion.
- De'Anthony Thomas will return to practice Wednesday.
- De'Anthony Thomas (concussion) has been ruled out for Week 15.
|11 Sep||W 33 - 27||Chargers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Sep||L 19 - 12||@ Texans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||W 24 - 3||Jets||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 Oct||L 43 - 14||@ Steelers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|16 Oct||W 26 - 10||@ Raiders||12||-||0||-||0||0||0||-||-||2||2||14||0|
|23 Oct||W 27 - 21||Saints||11||-||0||-||0||0||0||-||-||2||2||12||0|
|30 Oct||W 30 - 14||@ Colts||12||2||2||0||1.0||0||0||-||-||1||0||0||0|
|06 Nov||W 19 - 14||Jaguars||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Nov||W 20 - 17||@ Panthers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Nov||L 19 - 17||Buccaneers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Nov||W 30 - 27||@ Broncos||3||-||0||-||0||0||0||-||-||1||1||4||0|
|04 Dec||W 29 - 28||@ Falcons||8||1||23||0||23.0||0||1||-||-||-||-||0||-|
|08 Dec||W 21 - 13||Raiders||3||-||0||-||0||0||0||-||-||1||1||1||0|
|18 Dec||L 19 - 17||Titans||7||1||4||0||4.0||0||0||-||-||2||1||4||0|
|25 Dec||W 33 - 10||Broncos||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||W 37 - 27||@ Chargers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Chiefs TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
Jones impressed during the team's OTAs, the Kansas City Star reports. "Eighty-one has done a nice job," said coach Andy Reid. "I know him by 'Stretch' ... he's done a nice job. He had a chance to work in there on the rotation and do some things. Big kid who can run, has pretty good hands. But again, he hasn't played much. Gotta see how he does in camp."
- Jones impressed during the team's OTAs, the Kansas City Star reports. "Eighty-one has done a nice job," said coach Andy Reid. "I know him by 'Stretch' ... he's done a nice job. He had a chance to work in there on the rotation and do some things. Big kid who can run, has pretty good hands. But again, he hasn't played much. Gotta see how he does in camp."
- Robinson etched his name in coach Andy Reid's mind during the team's OTAs and could challenge for playing time in 2017, Adam Teicher of ESPN reports. "He's the young [receiver] that's come up here a little bit and had a pretty good offseason," Reid said. "We'll see how he does once we get going in the preseason. He can go after it. He can run, and he can do the short stuff, too. His strength coming in was that he was good after the catch wherever you get it to him. I'm not saying he's that guy right now, but he's had a good offseason."
- Mahomes displayed his arm strength, better touch on his passes and a willingness to stretch the field at OTAs, the Kansas City Star reports. "If you took how he was in the rookie camp and compare it to now, there's no comparison there," said coach Andy Reid. "He's done a good job against the blitz, which is important for a young guy. I thought yesterday was his best day against the blitz, and that's a positive thing he can take into this off-offseason."
- Hawkins signed a contract with the Chiefs on Friday, Terez A. Paylor of The Kansas City Star reports.
- Hartfield signed a contract with the Chiefs on Friday, Terez A. Paylor of The Kansas City Star reports.
- Kelce (shoulder) missed all of OTAs, but coach Andy Reid expects him to return for training camp, saying, "There's a pretty good chance he'll be ready," Terez A. Paylor of the Kansas City Star reports.