PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- The Texans have "no concerns" that Reader will be able to replace Vince Wilfork at nose tackle, Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle reports.
- D.J. Reader is expected to be the starting nickel tackle in Houston next season in place of Vince Wilfork.
- D.J. Reader (shoulder) is questionable to return against the Chargers.
- Texans rookie nose tackle D.J. Reader was evaluated and cleared for a potential concussion under the NFL concussion protocol.
- D.J. Reader signed his rookie contract.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|11 Sep||W 23 - 14||Bears||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|18 Sep||W 19 - 12||Chiefs||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|22 Sep||L 27 - 0||@ Patriots||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|02 Oct||W 27 - 20||Titans||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|09 Oct||L 31 - 13||@ Vikings||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|16 Oct||W 26 - 23||Colts||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|24 Oct||L 27 - 9||@ Broncos||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|30 Oct||W 20 - 13||Lions||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|13 Nov||W 24 - 21||@ Jaguars||2||0||1||0||0||0||0||-|
|21 Nov||L 27 - 20||@ Raiders||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|27 Nov||L 21 - 13||Chargers||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|04 Dec||L 21 - 13||@ Packers||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|11 Dec||W 22 - 17||@ Colts||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|18 Dec||W 21 - 20||Jaguars||0||2||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|24 Dec||W 12 - 10||Bengals||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|01 Jan||L 24 - 17||@ Titans||2||0||0||0||0||0||1||-|
Texans TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Anderson will get more opportunities during Texans' game against the Patriots in preseason Week 2 on Saturday, Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle reports.
- Strong is expected to receive more playing time than expected against the Patriots on Saturday, Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle reports.
- Miller (ankle) will not play in Saturday's preseason game against the Patriots, Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle reports.
- Hopkins (hand) did not practice this week and is unlikely to suit up for Saturday's preseason game against the Patriots, Drew Dougherty of the Texans' official site reports.
- Hopkins hasn't practiced since prior to the preseason opener against the Panthers, according to Adam Wexler of KPRC-TV. Head coach Bill O'Brien played down the absence, saying they're merely making sure the wide receiver is ready for the start of the season, but John McClain of the Houston Chronicle reports Hopkins is dealing with a hand injury.
- Washington (chest) was active during the Texans' preseason opener.