PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Buccaneers tight end Brandon Myers suffered a shoulder injury during the team's Week 4 loss to the Broncos.
- Brandon Myers has made the final 53-man roster in Tampa. The Buccaneers will carry five tight ends on the final roster.
- Brandon Myers is back practicing Wednesday after being sidelined with a knee injury in Thursday's preseason opener.
- Brandon Myers is not practicing on Saturday after injuring his knee in Thursday's game.
- Brandon Myers (knee) is out for the rest of the game on Thursday.
- Buccaneers have agreed to a new deal with tight end Brandon Myers, which lowers his 2015 salary but adds new year to keep him in Tampa Bay through 2016.
|11 Sep||W 31 - 24||@ Falcons||13||1||1||4||1||0||0||-|
|18 Sep||L 40 - 7||@ Cardinals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||L 37 - 32||Rams||43||2||1||7||0||0||0||-|
|02 Oct||L 27 - 7||Broncos||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|10 Oct||W 17 - 14||@ Panthers||48||1||1||12||0||0||0||-|
|23 Oct||W 34 - 17||@ 49ers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|30 Oct||L 30 - 24||Raiders||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|03 Nov||L 43 - 28||Falcons||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Nov||W 36 - 10||Bears||12||1||1||6||0||0||0||-|
|20 Nov||W 19 - 17||@ Chiefs||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Nov||W 14 - 5||Seahawks||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||W 28 - 21||@ Chargers||39||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|11 Dec||W 16 - 11||Saints||40||1||1||9||0||0||0||-|
|18 Dec||L 26 - 20||@ Cowboys||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Dec||L 31 - 24||@ Saints||26||6||2||21||0||0||0||-|
|01 Jan||W 17 - 16||Panthers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Buccaneers TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
Winston recently provided a strong endorsement for a potential Bucs acquisition of free-agent receiver DeSean Jackson, Greg Auman of the Tampa Bay Times reports. "I've met him before, and we want DeSean. You better believe we want DeSean here," Winston said. "I think he would be a great asset to our team."
- Winston recently provided a strong endorsement for a potential Bucs acquisition of free-agent receiver DeSean Jackson, Greg Auman of the Tampa Bay Times reports. "I've met him before, and we want DeSean. You better believe we want DeSean here," Winston said. "I think he would be a great asset to our team."
- Gholston (elbow), an unrestricted free agent the Bucs wish to retain, nevertheless isn't a candidate for the franchise or transition tags, Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times reports.
- The Buccaneers aren't expected to make a decision on Martin (suspension) for the foreseeable future, Roy Cummings of FloridaFootballInsiders.com reports.
- Sweezy (back) has been cleared to return to action.
- Glennon completed 10 of 11 passes for 75 yards with one touchdown and no interceptions in the one game he played during the 2016 season.
- Hargreaves totaled 76 tackles (68 solo), including three for loss, one forced fumble, one interception and nine passes defensed overall in the 2016 season.