PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Graham left Monday's practice with a strained triceps muscle, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports.
- Graham is expected to hold out of offseason activities until the Eagles renegotiate his contract, Philly.com reports.
- Graham said he is working on his technique, and his goal in 2017 will be to "get the quarterback down" more often, Zach Berman of Philly.com reports.
- Update: Eagles have re-signed Brandon Graham to a four-year deal, per source.
- Brandon Graham has multiple offers and it's down to the Eagles and Giants.
- The Giants have expressed interest in free agent linebacker Brandon Graham.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|11 Sep||W 29 - 10||Browns||4||0||1||0||1||0||0||-|
|19 Sep||W 29 - 14||@ Bears||4||0||1||0||0||0||0||-|
|25 Sep||W 34 - 3||Steelers||1||0||1||0||0||1||0||-|
|09 Oct||L 24 - 23||@ Lions||5||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|16 Oct||L 27 - 20||@ Redskins||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|23 Oct||W 21 - 10||Vikings||2||1||1||0||1||0||0||-|
|30 Oct||L 29 - 23||@ Cowboys||4||2||0||0||0||0||1||-|
|06 Nov||L 28 - 23||@ Giants||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|13 Nov||W 24 - 15||Falcons||3||0||1||0||0||0||0||-|
|20 Nov||L 26 - 15||@ Seahawks||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|28 Nov||L 27 - 13||Packers||4||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|04 Dec||L 32 - 14||@ Bengals||8||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|11 Dec||L 27 - 22||Redskins||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|18 Dec||L 27 - 26||@ Ravens||3||3||1||0||0||0||0||-|
|22 Dec||W 24 - 19||Giants||4||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|01 Jan||W 27 - 13||Cowboys||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
Eagles TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Pumphrey has been struggling at practice, Jimmy Kempski of Philly Voice reports.
- Foles (elbow) will be sidelined for Thursday's preseason game against Miami, Tim McManus of ESPN.com reports.
- While there has been speculation of late regarding Blount's job security with the Eagles, coach Doug Pederson indicated Tuesday that the veteran back is in line to be a "big part of (the Philadelphia) offense,"Tim McManus of ESPN.com reports.
- Smallwood has improved his receiving ability this offseason, Chris McPherson of the Eagles' official site reports.
- Hicks went down with a mild groin strain at Monday's practice, Les Bowen of the Philadelphia Daily News reports.
- Treggs (calf) did not practice Monday, The Philadelphia Inquirer reports.