PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Antonio Allen (concussion) cleared waivers and is now on Jets' injured reserve list.
- Jets waived/injured Antonio Allen and signed Freddie Bishop to the active roster.
- Jets defensive back Antonio Allen is being evaluated for a head injury.
- Jets have signed Antonio Allen.
- Antonio Allen has signed with the Texans.
- Jets and Texans are both trying to sign free-agent safety Antonio Allen.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|11 Sep||L 23 - 22||Bengals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|15 Sep||W 37 - 31||@ Bills||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||L 24 - 3||@ Chiefs||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|02 Oct||L 27 - 17||Seahawks||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|09 Oct||L 31 - 13||@ Steelers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|17 Oct||L 28 - 3||@ Cardinals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|23 Oct||W 24 - 16||Ravens||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|30 Oct||W 31 - 28||@ Browns||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|06 Nov||L 27 - 23||@ Dolphins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Nov||L 9 - 6||Rams||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Nov||L 22 - 17||Patriots||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|05 Dec||L 41 - 10||Colts||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 Dec||W 23 - 17||@ 49ers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|17 Dec||L 34 - 13||Dolphins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Dec||L 41 - 3||@ Patriots||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||W 30 - 10||Bills||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Jets TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Claiborne (shoulder) missed his second consecutive practice Wednesday, Rich Cimini of ESPN reports.
- The Jets picked Thomas up off of waivers Wednesday.
- Forte (hamstring) made it through Wednesday's practice without any setbacks, ESPN.com's Rich Cimini reports.
- Forte (hamstring) expects to play in Saturday's preseason game in Buffalo, Rich Cimini of ESPN.com reports. "That's my goal," Forte said Tuesday. "I don't know what the coaches' plan is, but that's my plan."
- Leggett did not suit up for practice Tuesday, Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News reports.
- Coleman (undisclosed) returned to practice Tuesday, Eric Allen of the Jets' official site reports.