PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Adams was impressive during OTAs and could draw serious competition for the Giants' starting free safety position, Dan Salomone of the Giants' official site reports. Safeties coach David Merritt said of the competition, "I'm going to be honest with you, you can sit here right now and say yes [it's Darian Thompson], but I can't sit here and take away from what Andrew Adams has done."
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|11 Sep||W 20 - 19||@ Cowboys||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Sep||W 16 - 13||Saints||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||L 29 - 27||Redskins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|03 Oct||L 24 - 10||@ Vikings||5||1||0||0||0||0||1||-|
|09 Oct||L 23 - 16||@ Packers||4||1||0||0||0||0||1||-|
|16 Oct||W 27 - 23||Ravens||2||2||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|23 Oct||W 17 - 10||@ Rams||4||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|06 Nov||W 28 - 23||Eagles||9||0||0||0||0||0||2||-|
|14 Nov||W 21 - 20||Bengals||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|20 Nov||W 22 - 16||Bears||1||2||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|27 Nov||W 27 - 13||@ Browns||1||0||0||0||0||0||1||-|
|04 Dec||L 24 - 14||@ Steelers||4||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|11 Dec||W 10 - 7||Cowboys||3||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|18 Dec||W 17 - 6||Lions||3||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|22 Dec||L 24 - 19||@ Eagles||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||W 19 - 10||@ Redskins||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
Giants TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Bowie has been charged with misdemeanor domestic assault and battery, Ralph Vacchiano of SNY reports.
- Snead (leg) reverted to injured reserve Saturday.
- Beckham is expected to play in the Giants' second preseason game Monday night in Cleveland, Jordan Raanan of ESPN.com reports.
- Apple (ankle) will not play during Monday's preseason game against the Browns, Dan Duggan of NJ Advance Media reports.
- Harris (upper body) is expected to sit out Monday's preseason matchup against the Browns, Dan Duggan of NJ Advance Media reports.
- Powe is dealing with a hamstring injury and is expected to be sidelined for Monday's preseason matchup against the Browns, Dan Duggan of NJ Advance Media reports.