PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Robinson agreed to a two-year deal with the 49ers worth upwards of $6 million on Thursday, Mike Garafolo of NFL Network reports.
- Aldrick Robinson played 51 of 58 offensive snaps in Week 14.
- Ravens cut wide receivers DeAndre Carter, Aldrick Robinson and Trent Steelman on Monday.
- Early prognosis on Aldrick Robinson is a sprained medial collateral ligament and he is likely out until training camp.
- Aldrick Robinson suffered a sprained knee on Tuesday, according to a source, but more tests will be conducted to determine severity.
- Ravens signed WR Aldrick Robinson to a future contract.
|12 Sep||W 28 - 0||Rams||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Sep||L 46 - 27||@ Panthers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||L 37 - 18||@ Seahawks||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 Oct||L 24 - 17||Cowboys||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|06 Oct||L 33 - 21||Cardinals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|16 Oct||L 45 - 16||@ Bills||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|23 Oct||L 34 - 17||Buccaneers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|06 Nov||L 41 - 23||Saints||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Nov||L 23 - 20||@ Cardinals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Nov||L 30 - 17||Patriots||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Nov||L 31 - 24||@ Dolphins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||L 26 - 6||@ Bears||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 Dec||L 23 - 17||Jets||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Dec||L 41 - 13||@ Falcons||55||5||4||111||0||3||1||-||0||-|
|24 Dec||W 22 - 21||@ Rams||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||L 25 - 23||Seahawks||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
49ers TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
Foster (shoulder) has been a limited participant in OTAs, ESPN's Nick Wagoner reports. "We've allowed him to participate in anything that there's no possibility of contact. So, if he's doing any of the individual drills and not going against people, then he's able to do everything because he can run and do it all," explained head coach Kyle Shanahan.
- Foster (shoulder) has been a limited participant in OTAs, ESPN's Nick Wagoner reports. "We've allowed him to participate in anything that there's no possibility of contact. So, if he's doing any of the individual drills and not going against people, then he's able to do everything because he can run and do it all," explained head coach Kyle Shanahan.
- Zuttah aggravated a leg injury during OTAs on Tuesday, Cam Inman of the Bay Area News Group reports.
- The 49ers tried to trade McDonald (shoulder) during the draft, Matt Maiocco of NBC Sports Bay Area reports.
- Hyde (knee) could face competition from Joe Williams for the starting job, CSN Bay Area's Matt Maiocco reports.
- Barnes signed a contract with the 49ers on Monday, Jim Thomas of The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports.
- Ward's (collarbone) fifth-year option was exercised by the 49ers on Monday.