JSQ

Dynasty Trade Help

4 posts in this topic

I'm in a 12 team Dynasty head-to-head points league in which we play 3 teams a week.  We have a $125 salary cap and can resign players on expiring contracts at double their salary on 1 year deals.

I have Zach Britton & AJ Ramos as my closers (we only start 1)

I'm being offered Tanaka (on a 1 year/ $2.00 contract) & Familia (on a 1 year/ $1.00 contract) and he wants either Aaron Sanchez(on a 1 year/ $1.00 contract) or Michael Fulmer (on a 3 year/ $0.75 contract) and any player of my choosing on an expiring contract.

Do you think I should make this deal and if so, for who?  I'm new to this league, but I have bought in with a really strong team that came in 2nd last year and am 6-0 so far this year.  So, while it's a dynasty league, I am definitely playing to contend (and hopefully win) this year, rather than to rebuild.

I appreciate any help on this.

Thanks

On 4/18/2017 at 7:25 PM, JSQ said:

I'm in a 12 team Dynasty head-to-head points league in which we play 3 teams a week.  We have a $125 salary cap and can resign players on expiring contracts at double their salary on 1 year deals.

I have Zach Britton & AJ Ramos as my closers (we only start 1)

I'm being offered Tanaka (on a 1 year/ $2.00 contract) & Familia (on a 1 year/ $1.00 contract) and he wants either Aaron Sanchez(on a 1 year/ $1.00 contract) or Michael Fulmer (on a 3 year/ $0.75 contract) and any player of my choosing on an expiring contract.

Do you think I should make this deal and if so, for who?  I'm new to this league, but I have bought in with a really strong team that came in 2nd last year and am 6-0 so far this year.  So, while it's a dynasty league, I am definitely playing to contend (and hopefully win) this year, rather than to rebuild.

I appreciate any help on this.

Thanks

I could still use help on this. I forgot to mention, we only get 1 Free Agent pickup a season.

Help would be appreciated,

Thanks

If there is no in-season salary cap, then I would definitely make this deal for Sanchez. Tanaka will easily replace him and while you don't need the extra closer, someone else in your league certainly does. This should open up a whole lot of possibilities for you and really doesn't cost you anything. Tanaka vs Sanchez? Why the heck not? I'd make the deal and immediately turn to your other league mates and find out who needs a reliever. Someone is dying with the Nationals or Rangers situation right now. Someone bought into Madson. Even if you only start one, someone is hurting.And you don't even need to price gouge. Find a stat you need help in and target that way. Good luck!