- Jeff Green is back in the game
- Jeff Green left the game with an eye injury after being fouled by Amir Johnson
- Green (calf) is expected to play Wednesday against the Raptors
- Jeff Green will play "half or more than half" his mins at SF & the rest at PF
- Jeff Green out shooting jumpers before practice. Word soon on whether he'll be available today.
- Brad Stevens said Jeff Green (calf) is out until at least Monday.
- Coach Brad Stevens is hopeful that Jeff Green (left calf strain) will be able to practice Thursday.
All form fields are required.