Here will be a configuration form
Asdrubal Cabrera has become an afterthought to many in the fantasy game even as he continues to be a very productive offensive performer. Ray Flowers 03 Thu
- Posted On Tuesday, 04 Mar
- Posted On Friday, 28 Feb
- Posted On Thursday, 27 Feb
- Posted On Tuesday, 25 Feb
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 5-8 PM EDT and Sunday 7-10 PM EDT), Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- 2014 MLB DRAFT GUIDE
- Last Year Bias
- A Look Back: 2013 Second Half Thoughts
- ADP Talk: What Are You Missing?
- ADP Talk: What's Standing Out
- 2014 Fantasy Profile: Asdrubal Cabrera
- 2014 LABR Draft: The Oracle Dominates
- 2014 Fantasy Baseball Player Profile: Jose Abreu
- 2014 Fantasy Baseball Player Profile: Nelson Cruz
- ADP Review: Undervalued Players
Ray Flowers12 minutes ago
Lincecum 2014 -- Wins: 1.64 ERA, 0.98 WHIP, .153 BAA, .505 OPS Loses: 6.53 ERA, 1.68 WHIP, .306 BAA, .844 OPS
Ray Flowers11 minutes ago
I'd go Kipnis over Cano. Kimbrel/Holland in 6/7 fine RT @therealwombat: paid for saves though. And what up with taking tulo over cano?
Ray Flowers2 minutes ago
Big talent. Great park. Great risk. Take a shot late. RT @BobWasThere: Thoughts on Josh Johnson for this year?