Hi Ray. 12 team 6X6 Roto Keeper League - I won the league so I pick 12th each round - Keeping Jose Fernandez, King Felix, Paul Goldschmidt and Troy Tulowitzki - I need one more keeper from: Ian Kinsler, Matt Holiday, Jason Heyward, Billy Hamilton? Thoughts???
Leave a Comment
Affectionately known as Lord Zola, Todd was the 2013 Fantasy Sports Writers Association recipient of the Fantasy Baseball Article of the Year, Web. He's been with Mastersball since its inception in 1997 and presently Todd writes for the ESPN Insider and Baseball HQ. Todd is a frequent guest on SiriusXM and is a regular on HQ Radio. He's a veteran of Tout Wars and LABR as well as a multi-time NFBC champion. Follow Todd on Twitter @ToddZola
- Ryan Braun scheduled to undergo surgery Thursday
- Palmer isn’t being ruled out for Week 5 yet
- Bumgarner masterful in win
- Bridgewater made the trip to Green Bay
- Matt Shoemaker will start Game 2
- Rams name Austin Davis the starting QB
- Ogbonnaya & Reaves splitting the first-team reps
- Carson Palmer will seek a 2nd opinion
- Knowshon Moreno says he's 4 weeks away
- Bridgewater is a game-time decision for Thursday
@RotoGut please go easy on me.
@FantasyAlarm WORST CASE is Wade Davis to get out of the threat then bring in Ventura to start the 7th.
@JJHoward27 Honestly don't know but my guess is Napoli is gone and Craig moves to 1B. Nothing more than my gut.