Daily Fantasy Baseball Playbook: September 4th
You're path to winning $1 Million dollars in daily fantasy football begins RIGHT HERE with the 2014 Fantasy Football Draft Guide written by the team at Fantasy Alarm. Over 230 pages (and counting!) of insightful fantasy football information that will help you learn the ways to reach the highest level of fantasy sports competition. Take a look at the rankings and draft guide samples and ask yourself if you should ever trust anybody but Fantasy Alarm.
Important Note: NFL DFS Playbook will be posted shortly and the MLB Playbook will be Monday through Friday and Saturday's when possible going forward.
Daily Fantasy Playbook for September 4th:
Leave a Comment
- Kelvin Benjamin: 115 yards, TD
- Jonathan Stewart Leaves Sunday With Knee Injury
- Antonio Brown Tallies 90 Yards, 2 TD
- LeGarrette Blounts Tallies 118 Yards, TD
- Giovani Bernard Tallies 54 Yards, 2 TD
- Kyle Rudolph Exits With Groin Injury
- Hyde reaches pay dirt in loss to Cardinals
- Gore totals just 10 yards in loss
- Teddy Bridgewater Sees First NFL Game Action
- Lynch totals 128 yards, 2 TD's in win
@JFLBoss probably will but it shouldnt.
@DL808AllDay would tend to believe that in any venue but Seattle. The calls consistently go for the home team. Example the offsides earlier