You're path to winning $1 Million dollars in daily fantasy football begins RIGHT HERE with the 2014 Fantasy Football Draft Guide written by the team at Fantasy Alarm. Over 230 pages (and counting!) of insightful fantasy football information that will help you learn the ways to reach the highest level of fantasy sports competition. Take a look at the rankings and draft guide samples and ask yourself if you should ever trust anybody but Fantasy Alarm.
Important Note: NFL DFS Playbook will be posted shortly and the MLB Playbook will be Monday through Friday and Saturday's when possible going forward.
Daily Fantasy Playbook for September 4th:
Leave a Comment
- Durant will not play Friday
- Teague (hamstring) is doubtful for Friday.
- Manning (thigh) was back to a full practice Fri
- Julius Thomas (ankle) looks close to 100%
- Carlisle: Good chance Rondo plays Saturday
- Harbaughs family encouraging him to take Mich job
- Brewer, Turiaf traded to Rockets
- Yankees send Prado to the Marlins
- Frank Gore knows the end is near
- Rashad Jennings has been ruled out for Sunday