Daily Fantasy Baseball Playbook: September 3rd
You're path to winning $1 Million dollars in daily fantasy football begins RIGHT HERE with the 2014 Fantasy Football Draft Guide written by the team at Fantasy Alarm. Over 230 pages (and counting!) of insightful fantasy football information that will help you learn the ways to reach the highest level of fantasy sports competition. Take a look at the rankings and draft guide samples and ask yourself if you should ever trust anybody but Fantasy Alarm.
Important Note: NFL DFS Playbook will be available later this week and the MLB Playbook will be Monday through Friday and Saturday's when possible going forward.
Daily Fantasy Playbook for September 3rd:
Leave a Comment
- Pujols left Monday's game with cramp
- Kendricks declared out with right calf injury
- Jonathan Papelbon suspended 7 games
- AP being investigated for another abuse accusation
- WR Vincent Brown has signed with Raiders
- Tillman has been placed on IR. Torn right triceps
- Lewis: A.J.Green's foot injury not long term
- Abraham expected to return to Cardinals Tuesday
- Charles Tillman (triceps) on season-ending IR
- DeSean Jackson is "day-to-day"
@lilsdad418 Lacey but both are good.