You're path to winning $1 Million dollars in daily fantasy football begins RIGHT HERE with the 2014 Fantasy Football Draft Guide written by the team at Fantasy Alarm. Over 230 pages (and counting!) of insightful fantasy football information that will help you learn the ways to reach the highest level of fantasy sports competition. Take a look at the rankings and draft guide samples and ask yourself if you should ever trust anybody but Fantasy Alarm.
Important Note: NFL DFS Playbook will be available later this week and the MLB Playbook will be Monday through Friday and Saturday's when possible going forward.
Daily Fantasy Playbook for September 3rd:
Leave a Comment
- Panthers have activated DE Frank Alexander
- Bears plan to start Jay Cutler Sunday
- Clausen won't play against Vikings Sunday
- David Lee officially listed probable for Monday
- Cards likely to start rookie QB Logan Thomas
- Tony Parker was upgraded from out to questionable
- Cam Newton came out of Sunday in good health
- George Hill to return Tuesday?
- Nationals sign Heath Bell to minor league deal
- Pistons have released Josh Smith