You're path to winning $1 Million dollars in daily fantasy football begins RIGHT HERE with the 2014 Fantasy Football Draft Guide written by the team at Fantasy Alarm. Over 230 pages (and counting!) of insightful fantasy football information that will help you learn the ways to reach the highest level of fantasy sports competition. Take a look at the rankings and draft guide samples and ask yourself if you should ever trust anybody but Fantasy Alarm.
Important Note: NFL DFS Playbook will be available next week and the MLB Playbook will be Monday through Friday and Saturday's when possible going forward.
There are ton of quality pitchers going this afternoon. Madison Bumgartner, Hideki Iwaukuma, Alex Cobb and Matt Shoemaker all make solid plays today. I do like Johnny Cueto as well but the weather in Pittsburgh could be a real problem today so with a full slate I don't think it worth the risk.
For the hitters, Yadier Molina assuming he is in the line-up is a must start on draftkings at $3,200. Kevin Kiermaier and Matt den Dekker make some nice value plays today as well. My favorite stack would be the Phillies with Ryan Howard, Jimmy Rollins and Grady Sizemore leading the way. The Braves also make a solid play as well with the lefties in their line-up.
Good Luck today hit me up in the comments section, on twitter @tedschuster or my e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
The Daily Fantasy Playbook for August 31st:
|Scott Van Slyke||OF||3100||2600||4400|
|Matt den Dekker||OF||2100||2300||3500|
Leave a Comment
- Rashad Jennings will not play vs. the Colts
- Cubs could announce hiring of Maddon Thurs
- Giants win World Series for 3rd time in five years
- Kevin Martin (ankle) will be inactive Wednesday
- David Lee will not play Wednesday'
- Barea has agreed to contract with the Mavericks
- Rajon Rondo will play for Boston on Wednesday
- Rondo is expected to play Wednesday
- Report: RG3 will start on Sunday
- Patrick Peterson cleared to practice