You're path to winning $1 Million dollars in daily fantasy football begins RIGHT HERE with the 2014 Fantasy Football Draft Guide written by the team at Fantasy Alarm. Over 230 pages (and counting!) of insightful fantasy football information that will help you learn the ways to reach the highest level of fantasy sports competition. Take a look at the rankings and draft guide samples and ask yourself if you should ever trust anybody but Fantasy Alarm.
Important Note: NFL DFS Playbook will be available next week.
The Pitchers tonight are complete GARBAGE in my mind!!!! Zack Grienke is battling elbow issues, Stephen Strasburg has to go on the road vs. a ton of left-handed hitters, and Mike Fiers faces a team who scored 13 runs last night. Some might disagree but I have none of them in the Playbook tonight. I am looking for some values in Bartolo Colon, Ian Kennedy, Jake Odorizzi, Tsuyoshi Wada and Jarred Cosart. I maybe crazy but will spend on my money on the hitters.
Jose Abreu should continue his hot hitting along with Jose Altive and Anthony Rendon who both get some nice match-ups versus some bad lefties. I am not sure if I can pay up for Buster Posey in cash games but there is no one hotter right now so definitely a good tournament play. You will to have look at more value plays if you take a chance on the higher price guys that I am avoiding so there some listed in the playbook as well.
Good Luck tonight hit me up in the comments section, on twitter @tedschuster or my e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
The Daily Fantasy Playbook for August 30th:
Leave a Comment
- Manziel: I'm just playing my role as a backup
- Trout has been awarded the Hank Aaron award
- Stanton has been awarded the Hank Aaron award
- X-rays negative on Rudy Gay
- Oladipo's surgery Saturday went well
- MCW cleared to play in full scrimmage on Nov. 6
- David Wright making progress in shoulder rehab
- Source: Chandler Jones regular season in jeopardy
- Bucs agreed to terms w/ McCoy on 7-year extension
- Lee expected to begin full throwing program in Nov