You're path to winning $1 Million dollars in daily fantasy football begins RIGHT HERE with the 2014 Fantasy Football Draft Guide written by the team at Fantasy Alarm. Over 230 pages (and counting!) of insightful fantasy football information that will help you learn the ways to reach the highest level of fantasy sports competition. Take a look at the rankings and draft guide samples and ask yourself if you should ever trust anybody but Fantasy Alarm.
Important Note: NFL DFS Playbook will be available next week.
The Pitchers tonight are complete GARBAGE in my mind!!!! Zack Grienke is battling elbow issues, Stephen Strasburg has to go on the road vs. a ton of left-handed hitters, and Mike Fiers faces a team who scored 13 runs last night. Some might disagree but I have none of them in the Playbook tonight. I am looking for some values in Bartolo Colon, Ian Kennedy, Jake Odorizzi, Tsuyoshi Wada and Jarred Cosart. I maybe crazy but will spend on my money on the hitters.
Jose Abreu should continue his hot hitting along with Jose Altive and Anthony Rendon who both get some nice match-ups versus some bad lefties. I am not sure if I can pay up for Buster Posey in cash games but there is no one hotter right now so definitely a good tournament play. You will to have look at more value plays if you take a chance on the higher price guys that I am avoiding so there some listed in the playbook as well.
Good Luck tonight hit me up in the comments section, on twitter @tedschuster or my e-mail at email@example.com if you have any questions.
The Daily Fantasy Playbook for August 30th:
Leave a Comment
- Cam Newton will officially start Sunday
- Julio Jones officially is active Sunday
- Julio Jones (oblique) will play on Sunday
- Zach Randolph is not expected to play on Sunday
- Joe Haden (shoulder) will not play on Sunday
- Titans doing homework Jay Cutler
- T.Y. Hilton appears to be a longshot to play Sun.
- DeMarco Murray is going to play Sunday
- Falcons and Julio are optimistic that he will play
- Antonio Gates totals 92 yards, 2 TD