You're path to winning $1 Million dollars in daily fantasy football begins RIGHT HERE with the 2014 Fantasy Football Draft Guide written by the team at Fantasy Alarm. Over 230 pages (and counting!) of insightful fantasy football information that will help you learn the ways to reach the highest level of fantasy sports competition. Take a look at the rankings and draft guide samples and ask yourself if you should ever trust anybody but Fantasy Alarm.
Important Note: NFL DFS Playbook will be available next week.
A special early edition of the DFS playbook. There are only 4 early games and could be some weather concerns in Chicago as well as St. Louis. There some possilbe delays but think both games will get in.
Max Scherzer is the top pitcher against a White Sox team that loves to strike out. Chris Sale has it tough but he does a solid job in his career against the Tigers. Michael Pineda has a tough test againt the Bluejays but ranks 3rd in the day slate.
For the hitters, I would target the hitters in the Cubs/Cardinals game along with the Pirates/Reds games.
I will be back for a night game edition of the playbook so good luck in the day games. With the weather concerns and lack of hitting options, I would keep the action light this afternoon.
Daily Fantasy Playbook for Saturday August 30th:
Leave a Comment
- Kevin Martin will have surgery Tuesday
- Nerlens Noel will come off the bench
- Xavier Henry's MRI reveals torn Achilles tendon
- Fred Jackson is active for Monday's game
- Chiefs put S Eric Berry is out for year
- Bills will return to Buffalo and play Sunday
- RG3 will remain the starter
- Russell Westbrook could return Friday
- Thaddeus Young is back with the Twolves
- Ryan Mallett is out for the rest of the season