This edition of the DFS Playbook is brought to you from the lovely banks of Lake Michigan in the great state of Wisconsin. As I try supposedly get in my final rest before the upcoming chaotic fantasy football season, I still refuse to shut it down completely because I owe it to our faithful readers and followers of the DFS Playbook.
In an attempt at achieving inner peace I have written this entire Playbook while on the beach here in Wisconsin. Although it ain't paradise, a few clutch hits today can certainly turn it into one for me.
I PROBABLY should also mention that my buddy and Fantasy Alarm Show co-host Ted Schuster did most of the leg work on today's edition but as usual I am stealing some of the limelight. Ted will also be adding
For those of you who will be playing fantasy football this season I want to remind you that if you create a new account RIGHT now over at DraftKings ($10 minimum) using our link here, you will receive a FREE 2014 Fantasy Alarm Fantasy Football Draft Guide, NFL Assistant GM In-Season Package and our COMPLETE DFS tools for this coming fantasy football season. Something to think about as we are building some INSANE tools for fantasy football DFS this season.
Here is the DFS Playbook for Saturday July 12th- Early Games:
For those of you playing the night slate only here is a DFS Playbook for you:
The night slate won't be updated for any guys not in the lineup so please check out our lineup page to be sure those listed are playing.
Leave a Comment
- X-rays negative on Rudy Gay
- Oladipo's surgery Saturday went well
- MCW cleared to play in full scrimmage on Nov. 6
- David Wright making progress in shoulder rehab
- Source: Chandler Jones regular season in jeopardy
- Bucs agreed to terms w/ McCoy on 7-year extension
- Lee expected to begin full throwing program in Nov
- A.J. Green not expected to play on Sunday
- Shonn Greene was arrested on Friday
- Raiders plan to activate D.J. Hayden on Saturday