Dominating your MLB Season starts with your draft and Fantasy Alarm has you covered. Introducing our 2016 MLB Draft Guide with powerful insight from Ray Flowers and Jeff Mans. It includes: Over 600 Player Rankings Updated Daily, 30 Proven Strategies that Help You Win, 20 Prospects That Are Worth Your Time, DFS Special Reports, and Much, Much, More! Whether you are a beginner or an expert our MLB Draft Guide is all you need to start your Fantasy Baseball Season off to winning ways. CLICK HERE TO DOMINATE YOUR COMPETITION AND FIND OUT HOW TO GET IT FREE!
Fantasy Basketball: Daily League Picks Wednesday Dec. 11th
Fantasy Basketball Du-Rant
Rudy Gay will not play tonight for the Kings as Grevis Vasquez is not scheduled for his physical with the Raptors until Thursday. Although those players involved in the Kings/Raptors trade will have to wait one more game, you do get a few players back tonight that have been out with injury including Nikola Vucevic, Marvin Williams, Derrick Favors, Rodney Stuckey, Joakim Noah, and Jeff Taylor (whoopee). Since we have almost a full slate of games tonight we will return to our regular scheduled programming of providing you with Double Ups (DU) and Guaranteed Prize Pool (GPP) plays of the night.
A-All Star priced players that should put up All Star stats today (target 35+ FP, $15,000-on up).
* G Jrue Holiday is averaging three more Fantasy Points at home at 31.33 than on the road.
* F Jon Leuer price tag has increased some, thus many owners may either decide to shy away from for that reason or the fact that they still do not trust him.
* F Kevin Love should have a field day versus the defensively challenged Sixers.
B-rated Ballers: Big name players with big games, but not as high of a price tag as the top five or so priced players at each position (around 30 FP, $12,000-$15,000).
* F David Lee coming off back-to-back double-double games and is tied for 8th in the league in double-doubles, yet does not seem to get the respect he deserves in DFS play.
* G Isaiah Thomas has been named the starter with the departure of Grevis Vasquez, and with no Rudy Gay tonight we do not have to worry about a lack of shots for IT2.
* F Carlos Boozer is coming off a 32.50 Fantasy night and gets the Knicks tonight.
C-as in players that COULD be in line to provide you with good to great value in the mid-tier price range (target 25+ FP, $8,000-$12,000).
* G Jameer Nelson has scored 25 or more Fantasy Points in each of his last three games since returning from injury.
* F Al-Farouq Aminu is being counted on for more offensive production with both Anthony Davis and Tyreke Evans both sidelined with injuries.
* F Mike Dunleavy has stepped up his game since Deng went down averaging about 30 Fantasy Points in his last tow games.
D-Discounted Dandies: Players on the cheap whose production may exceed what their discounted price tag suggests. (Double Digit Fantasy Production, $3,500-$8,000).
* Beno Udrih should see an extended amount of minutes with Raymond Felton sidelined and has played better of late.
* F Tony Snell has played 42 and 38 minutes in his last two games and should see similar amount of minutes tonight.
Best of Luck tonight, and for you season long players looking for some help check out this week's Fantasy Basketball Wire Wire Pick Ups and if you have any questions go rouge and post them in the comments section and/or send me a tweet.