Dominating your MLB Season starts with your draft and Fantasy Alarm has you covered. Introducing our 2016 MLB Draft Guide with powerful insight from Ray Flowers and Jeff Mans. It includes: Over 600 Player Rankings Updated Daily, 30 Proven Strategies that Help You Win, 20 Prospects That Are Worth Your Time, DFS Special Reports, and Much, Much, More! Whether you are a beginner or an expert our MLB Draft Guide is all you need to start your Fantasy Baseball Season off to winning ways. CLICK HERE TO DOMINATE YOUR COMPETITION AND FIND OUT HOW TO GET IT FREE!
Fantasy Basketball: Daily League Du-Rant Wedneday December 4th
Fantasy Basketball Du-Rant
The Daily Fantasy Basketball Du-Rant provides you daily recommendations in an A, B, C, D tiered format, with specific targets for GPP tournaments (Guaranteed Prize Payout tournaments) and separate players that may be more geared towards Double Up (DU) contests. In essence, not much will change except for the recommendations will become a little more contest specific.
For those of you checking out my recommendations for the first time, I group the players in A,B,C,D Tiers as a play on the old A,B,C,D basketball camps and as an easy way to distinguish player tiers. (All prices are according to Draft Street). If you have any specific questions post them in the comments section and I will answer them asap or send me a tweet by clicking on my twitter handle at the top of this article. To see who is starting each night visit our NBA Lineups Page
A-All Star priced players that should put up All Star stats today (target 35+ FP, $15,000-on up).
* F LaMarcus Aldridge (18.8) some owners may shy away from LA because he and the Blazers are playing the Thunder, but OKC is one of the worst teams in defending the power forward position.
* G Jrue Holiday (15.9%) does not carry the name value of many in his price range, but has scored 30-plus FP in five of his last six games, including 42-plus FP in two of his last three games.
* F Paul George (18.4%) the recently named Eastern Conference Player of the Month gets a tasy matchup against the Jazz tonight.
B-rated Ballers: Big name players with big games, but not as high of a price tag as the top five or so priced players at each position (around 30 FP, $12,000-$15,000).
* G Tony Parker (13.3%) has a favorable matchup versus the TWolves, and as a Spurs player does not always get the love he deserves in Fantasy circles.
* F David West (13.3%) has been more productive over his last two games and should be very underowned tonight as many will be targeting other Pacer players tonight.
* F Tim Duncan (14.6%) over 30 FP in each of his last three games, including a season-high 52.25 output in his last game.
* F Ryan Anderson (14%) isn't showing any signs of slowing down.
* C Roy Hibbert (13.6 %) has scored in double-figures in each of his last four games and is always good for a couple blocks, at least.
C-as in players that COULD be in line to provide you with good to great value in the mid-tier price range (target 25+ FP, $8,000-$12,000).
* G Patrick Beverley (9.1%) price is still reasonable and .is facing a Suns team that is allowing over 21 ppg to point guards this season. Also consider Brandon Knight against his former team.
* F Kenneth Faried (12.2%) minutes flucate, but the Cavs present a favorable matchup for him.
* G Dion Waiters (9.8%) is playing starter minutes, despite not starting.
*G Jamal Crawford (10.9%) is facing a Hawks team that is allowing the seventh most FP to shooting guards and JC will should see 30 plus minutes while Redick is out.
* C Timofey Mozgov (8.5%) price has not caught up to his production, so he will be heavily owned.
D-Discounted Dandies: Players on the cheap whose production may exceed what their discounted price tag suggests. (Double Digit Fantasy Production, $3,500-$8,000).
* G Aaron Brooks (8.9%) high risk, high reward play as he should see 20-plus minutes if his shoot is falling with Lin out.
* F Omri Casspi (7.6%) has more Fantasy upside than Francisco Garcia, (I'm sticking to my guns on that statement), if Parsons misses Monday’s game.
* F Richard Jefferson (6.3%) Marvin Williams is out and Jeremy Evans has the flu, so expect RJ to see extended minutes tonight.
Best of Luck tonight, and for you season long players looking for some help check out this week's Fantasy Basketball Wire Wire Pick Ups and if you have any questions go rouge and post them in the comments section and/or send me a tweet.