Fantasy Basketball: Daily League Picks Friday Nov. 29th
Fantasy Basketball: Daily League Du-Rant Nov. 29th
Fantasy Basketball Du-Rant
The Daily Fantasy Basketball Du-Rant provides you daily recommendations in an A, B, C, D tiered format, with specific targets for GPP tournaments (Guaranteed Prize Payout tournaments) and separate players that may be more geared towards Double Up (DU) contests. In essence, not much will change except for the recommendations will become a little more contest specific.
For those of you checking out my recommendations for the first time, I group the players in A,B,C,D Tiers as a play on the old A,B,C,D basketball camps and as an easy way to distinguish player tiers. (All prices are according to Draft Street). If you have any specific questions post them in the comments section and I will answer them asap or send me a tweet by clicking on my twitter handle at the top of this article. To see who is starting each night visit our NBA Lineups Page
A-All Star priced players that should put up All Star stats today (target 35+ FP, $15,000-on up).
* F Carmelo Anthony (19.3%) it seems the Knicks have held more team meetings than they have wins, which may sour some from rostering Melo, but as I’ve said before, I love taking players going against their former teams as Anthony will tonight against the Nuggets.
* C Andre Drummond (15.6%) seems like some owners are yet willing to pay the high price tag for Drummond, hopefully that is the case as Drummond and the Pistons are facing a Lakers team that are allowing the second most Fantasy Points to centers on the season.
* F Anthony Davis (19.4%) finished with 43-plus Fantasy points the last time he faced the Sixers.
* G Ty Lawson (15.5%) is playing a Knicks team that are allowing the post points per game to point guards this season.
B-rated Ballers: Big name players with big games, but not as high of a price tag as the top five or so priced players at each position (around 30 FP, $12,000-$15,000).
* F Gerald Green (12.3%) with Bledsoe likely out again Green would start, and even more so than Drummond, Fantasy owners are shying away from Green because his price tag has risen.
* C Al Jefferson (14.9%) appears to be fully healthy and has a prime matchup against a Bucks team that are one of the worst in defending bigs (if I have not already mentioned that five time prior).
* G Goran Dragic (14.3 %) is averaging 22.6 points and 9.0 assists over his last five games, yet his price tag has not moved.
C-as in players that COULD be in line to provide you with good to great value in the mid-tier price range (target 25+ FP, $8,000-$12,000).
* G Victor Oladipo (11.1%) Victor Oladipo you have to be a little cautious with Oladipo as he is leading the league in turnovers despite playing an average of about 10 less minutes per game than those near him on the list, but he still finds a way to stuff the stat sheet in a positive way.
* G Rondney Stuckey (10.5%) leads the Eastern Conference with points off the bench, coming into Wednesday at 15.9 points.
* F Jarred Sullinger (11.6%) since being inserted into the starting lineup, Jared Sullinger is averaging 15.2 points and 10 rebounds per game
D-Discounted Dandies: Players on the cheap whose production may exceed what their discounted price tag suggests. (Double Digit Fantasy Production, $3,500-$8,000).
* G Corey Joseph (4.5%) In 10 career starts Joseph has averaged 7.8 points, two rebounds, about three assists, and a steal a game and could be inline to surpass those averages tonight against the Magic.
* G Aaron Brooks (5.5%) with Lin out Brooks will benefit as we saw last game when he dropped 21 points, dished out four assists, and had two steals.
*G E’Twaun Moore (5.9%) with Tony Parker ruled out tonght, E. Moore becomes an even more enticing play tonight as he filled in admirable when Nelson was out last season averaging 11 points, 3-plus rebounds, five assists, and about a steal a game in 21 starts.
* F Jeffery Taylor (4.5%) has taking some positive strides forward this season and is worth a look in Daily League play with MKG out and facing a Bucks team that is one of the worst in defending the small forward position.
Leave a Comment
- Durant injures foot/ankle
- Giannis Antetokounmpo will start Thursday
- Zaza Pachulia will start at center Thursday
- DeMarcus Cousins will start Thursday
- Dwight Howard will play Thursday
- Taj Gibson will not play Thursday
- Tyreke Evans will not play Thursday
- Kendall Wright is active
- Amar'e Stoudemire will start Thursday
- Carmelo Anthony will not play Thursday