Fantasy Basketball: Daily League Picks Wednesday Nov. 27th
Fantasy Alarm Daily Fantasy Basketball Du-Rant
Daily Dandies for Wednesday November 27th
Fantasy Basketball Du-Rant
The Daily Fantasy Basketball Du-Rant provides you daily recommendations in an A, B, C, D tiered format, with specific targets for GPP tournaments (Guaranteed Prize Payout tournaments) and separate players that may be more geared towards Double Up (DU) contests. In essence, not much will change except for the recommendations will become a little more contest specific.
For those of you checking out my recommendations for the first time, I group the players in A,B,C,D Tiers as a play on the old A,B,C,D basketball camps and as an easy way to distinguish player tiers. (All prices are according to Draft Street). If you have any specific questions post them in the comments section and I will answer them asap or send me a tweet by clicking on my twitter handle at the top of this article. To see who is starting each night visit our NBA Lineups Page
A-All Star priced players that should put up All Star stats today (target 35+ FP, $15,000-on up).
* F Blake Griffin (18.8%) some owners may shy away from Blake tonight with the recent news he had to have his elbow drained, but whatever discomfort he has felt in his elbow has not hindered his play one bit as he has put up 35-plus Fantasy Points in seven of his last eight games, including 36.50 points in his last outing before having his elbow drained.
* G John Wall (17.9%) finished with a game-high 31 points to go with nine assists, six rebounds, and three steals in the win over the Lakers. Wall scored 30-plus points for the third consecutive game and is shooting over 61% from the field in that span.
* G Monta Ellis (15.5%) if you want to save a couple thousand bucks, instead of going with Wall, the hot shooting Ellis is the player to target. Ellis is averaging 26.8 points (55 FG%), six assists, and three assists over his last five games as is usually good for a steal or more a game.
B-rated Ballers: Big name players with big games, but not as high of a price tag as the top five or so priced players at each position (around 30 FP, $12,000-$15,000).
* F Zach Randolph (15%) with Marc Garsol out with a knee injury, the Grizzles will lean on Z-Buckets even more so.
* C Marcin Gortat (13%) is facing a Bucks team that is allowing the third most Fantasy Points to centers, and because many owners will be targeting Wizards forward Nene it should help to keep Gortat's ownership low.
* F Nene (13.7%) has finished with 30-plus Fantasy Points in four of his last six games and is facing a Bucks team that is terrible defending bigs.
* G Arron Afflalo (14.2 %) has been Mr. Consistency this season scoring 24 or more Fantasy Points in all but his first game of the season.
* DeAndre Jordan (13.5%) gets a tasty matchup against Knicks center Andrea Bargnani tonight.
C-as in players that COULD be in line to provide you with good to great value in the mid-tier price range (target 25+ FP, $8,000-$12,000).
* F Corey Brewer (8.8%) put up 31 Fantasy Points two games ago against Houston, and although he laid in egg in his last game it should not of been a surprise as it was against the defensively stout Indiana Pacers. He has a favorable matchup tonight and I can see him putting up more than the 11 Fantasy Points he did the last time he faced the Nuggets.
* James Anderson (8.8 %) has taken 13-plus shots in three of his last four games and has played 33 or more minutes in each of those games.
*G Paul Pierce (8.7%) stock is trending upward and is taking on a Lakers team that has been the worst at defending the shooting guard position this season.
* John Henson (11.1%) averaging 28.25 Fantasy Points over his last two games and it seems unlikely Ekpe Udoh will play tonight, which could lead to more minutes for Henson.
D-Discounted Dandies: Players on the cheap whose production may exceed what their discounted price tag suggests. (Double Digit Fantasy Production, $3,500-$8,000).
* F Omri Casspi (7.2%) James Harden is a game-time decision due to a sore left foot and Francisco Garcia has been limited with a sprained toe, he will play, but Casspi could still be in line for some extended run.
* Jodie Meeks (7.9%) the Nets are allowing over 24 points per game to shooting guards, second most in the NBA.
*G Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (7.1%) is coming off his best Fantasy Performance of the season (22.5 FP) and game-high in minutes with 36 and the Bulls are without Jimmy Butler, thus KCP will be matched up agains Mike Dunleavy instead.
Leave a Comment
- Christian Yelich extends hit streak to 16 games
- Alex Wood out dueled by Jose Fernandez
- Jose Fernandez punches out 14 over 8 IP
- Collin McHugh K's 12 in Astros debut
- Gregg Popovich named NBA Coach of the Year
- Masahiro Tanaka (3-0) taking MLB by storm
- Johnny Cueto with 2nd complete game in a row
- Pujols hits 500th career home run
- Chase Utley is not in starting lineup Tuesday
- Trumbo not in Diamondbacks' lineup Tuesday
@Jeff_Mans yeah it was Destiny Child's lover Nate, my bad but dam if he isn't a WPT announcer
All this hate on Melky Cabrera for PED use needs to stop you all know dam well you'd have 12 needles sticking out your leg to play in MLB
@Jeff_Mans Travis, your producer, sounds like a Poker announcer (not a knock).
@Jeff_Mans love how Cole denied swearing at him. It was clear as day on ROOT Sportscast. You talk shit better be ready for a shit storm brah