Fantasy Basketball: Daily League Picks
Fantasy Basketball Du-Rant
The Daily Fantasy Basketball Du-Rant provides you daily recommendations in an A, B, C, D tiered format, with specific targets for GPP tournaments (Guaranteed Prize Payout tournaments) and separate players that may be more geared towards Double Up (DU) contests. In essence, not much will change except for the recommendations will become a little more contest specific.
A-All Star priced players that should put up All Star stats today (target 35+ FP, $15,000-on up).
* G Goran Dragic (12.8%) is coming off a season-high 13 assists and 23 points and with Mario Chalmers possibly out tonight Dragic should have another favorable matchup.
* G Damion Lillard (14%) should get as many, if not more minutes tonight with Mo Williams suspended and is facing a Knicks team that is allowing the most points scored to point guards.
* C Andre Drummond (16.6%) is facing a Bucks team that is just terrible defending bigs, making Drummond well worth the high price tag.
B-rated Ballers: Big name players with big games, but not as high of a price tag as the top five or so priced players at each position (around 30 FP, $12,000-$15,000).
* F Al Jefferson (12.8%) if his last two games are any indication, 25.5 and 30.25 Fantasy Points, Big Al has shaken off the rust and is facing a Celtics team that is allowing the fourth most Fantasy Points to centers.
* G Wesley Matthews (11.8%) has 28-plus Fantasy Points in each of his last two games and with Mo Williams suspended it may also mean even more minutes for Mattews as it does for Lillard
C-as in players that COULD be in line to provide you with good to great value in the mid-tier price range (target 25+ FP, $8,000-$12,000).
* F Gerald Green (10.8%) I would temper my expectations some on Green tonight, but with Bledsoe likely out again he is worth considering, and many owners may avoid him tonight due to the matchup and that his pric
* G Brandon Knight (10.2%) appears as if he will start tonight against his former team, and I almost always like rostering a player going against his former team as they often play with a little extra chip on their shoulder.
D-Discounted Dandies: Players on the cheap whose production may exceed what their discounted price tag suggests. (Double Digit Fantasy Production, $3,500-$8,000).
* G Norris Cole (7.9%) Mario Chalmers is a game-time decision.
* F Brandon Bass (8.4%) will benefit but the loss of Kyle Olynyk to injury and responded by finishing with 27-plus Fantasy Points at DraftStreet Saturday against Atlanta.
Leave a Comment
- Leonard will start & have no minutes limit Friday
- Rubio reached agreement on a 4-yr $56 million deal
- Orioles declined Nick Markakis $17.5 mil option
- Surgery is now a consideration for Westbrook
- Buxton (finger) underwent surgery Friday
- Cavs officially signed Varejao to an extension
- Colby Lewis will test the free agent market
- Warriors and Thompson agree on new deal
- Cubs announce hiring of Joe Maddon
- Yankees to extend a qualifying offer to Robertson