Daily Fantasy Football Value Plays For Sunday November 24th
Daily NFL Value Plays For Sunday November 24th
Welcome to Fantasy Alarm.com's Daily NFL Value Plays For Sunday November 24th where you will find some Discounted Dandies for Week 12 of the Fantasy Football Season (using DraftStreet prices) at each position.
* Eli Manning (12%) has burned me more than he has helped me this season, so it takes a lot for me to recommend him, but we all know how terrible the Cowboys defense is, even worse off than they were in Week 1 when Eli posted season-highs in yards passing with 450 yards and four touchdowns, (granted he also threw three interceptions).
* Joe Flacco (10.1%) plays better at home than on the road and is facing a Jets defense that has been shredded of late by opposing quarterbacks (Andy Dalton, Drew Brees, and E.J. Manuel) having allowed an average of 317 yards passing and three touchdowns per game over their last three games.
* Shane Vereen (9.5%) led all Patriots in targets, catches, and receiving yards in his first game back, yet his price tag remains very reasonable.
* Joique Bell (5.2%) I am not overly high on this recommendation, but if you were really looking for a GPP dark horse, I believe Bell could be that player as he has scored a rushing touchdown in two his last three games and has a PPR floor of about 10 Fantasy Points.
* Michael Floyd (8.2%) proved he was healthy last week as he had a career game with six receptions for 193 yards receiving and a touchdown (his third in his last five games) and will be facing a Colts pass defense that has allowed 10 receiving touchdowns in their last six games.
* Rueben Randle (7.7%) is my favorite choice of this group as he is cheaper than Floyd, has scored five of his six touchdowns when playing at home, has scored six touchdowns in his last six games, and had over 100 yards receiving against "The Boys" in week one.
* Jerricho Cotchery (7.4%) leads all Steelers receivers with six touchdowns this season and with Antonio Brown blanketed by Browns corner Joe Haden this week Big Ben will have to rely on his other receiving options as Haden has held opposing receivers to an average of 3.6 catches for 33 yards and has been scored on only twice all season.
* DeAndre Hopkins (6%) look for the rook to have a bounce back week after getting benched in Week 11. The Jags' pass defense allowed 268 yards receiving and two touchdowns last week to Cardinals' receivers.
* Delanie Walker (7.5%) has 50-plus receiving yards and a touchdown in three of his last four games and the Raiders allowed Garrett Graham to go off for 136 yards and a touchdown last week.
* Charles Clay (5.6%) has 15 targets over his last two games, (his largest two game total of the season), got in the end zone in Week 11 to give him four touchdowns in his last seven games, and is facing a Panthers defense that has allowed five touchdowns to tight ends in their last seven games, including three in their last four games.
* Mychal Rivera (3.6%) is coming off a season-high in targets, receptions, and yards receiving to go with his second touchdown of the season, and could be inline for a bunch of targets this week with Denarius Moore out and Rod Streeter likely to be covered by Alterraun Verner who is arguably the best cover corner in the game.
* Titans (5.8%) will be a favorite choice of many owners this week, I believe, as they are facing a Raiders team that is without Terrelle Pryor, Darren McFadden (granted Rashaad Jennings has been solid), and Denarius Moore, which I believe is key as the Titans can focus their attention on stopping Jennings and making Matt McGloin try to beat them through the air without his top receiving weapon in Moore.
* Cardinals (3.4%) is my favorite D/ST choice of the week, unless you wanted to spend on the Panthers, but I prefer the discount of the Cardinals who have possibly as much upside as Carolina's defense, if not more, if you consider the Cardinals' special teams is more dangerous than the Panthers.
Leave a Comment
- Evan Gattis goes 4-for-4 with a home run
- George Springer goes 1-for-5 in debut
- Tanaka Throws Eight Scoreless, K's 10
- Kobe Bryant cleared for basketball activites
- Sidney Rice agreed to terms with Seahawks
- Springer is batting 2nd in his Astros debut
- Pedroia has returned to Red Sox lineup Wednesday
- Chris Johnson reached agreement with Jets
- Kelly leaves Wed. game with hamstring injury
- Blue Jays and Twins postponed due to rain