Fantasy Alarm Daily Fantasy Basketball Du-Rant For Friday, Nov. 15th
Fantasy Alarm Daily Fantasy Basketball Du-Rant
Daily Dandies for Friday November 15th
by Michael Pichan (@FantasyNomad)
"Look into my eyes, now pick me tonight."
For those of you checking out my recommendations for the first time, I group the players in A,B,C,D Tiers as a play on the old A,B,C,D basketball camps and as an easy way to distinguish player tiers. (All prices are according to Draft Street). If you have any specific questions post them in the comments section and I will answer them asap or send me a tweet by clicking on my twitter handle at the top of this article. To see who is starting each night visit our NBA Lineups Page
A-All Star priced players that should put up All Star stats today (target 35+ FP, $15,000-on up).
* G Ty Lawson (16..4%) top priced guard because he has been, and should be, top Fantasy producing guard versus the TWolves. If you are looking to save a little cash but still get All-Star production consider Evan Turner who comes at a great price (15%), has been one of the more consistent players in the league, and should be expected to carry the load offensively with MCW out again.
* F Carlos Boozer (16.3%) I believe many people will be sleeping on Boozer tonight as they go for the bigger named players at this position like KLove, LBJ, or Paul George.
* C Greg Monroe (15%) I love Al Horford tonight too, but you can get Greg Monroe for 2.5K cheaper and have just as good a matchup as Monroe will likely be guarded by Patrick Patterson more times than not, so long as he and Andre Drummond are on the floor at the same time.
B-rated Ballers: Big name players with big games, but not as high of a price tag as the top five or so priced players at each position (around 30 FP, $12,000-$15,000).
* G Mike Conley (15%) is facing a Lakers team that is allowing the second most Fantasy Points to point guards.
* F Zach Randolph (12.8%) I really like Z-Bo in GPP tourny’s as I have a feeling he will continued to be under appreciated, and who knows maybe he will be playing with a little more hip in his hop since his Spartans will be your new number one ranked team in college basketball.
* C Nikola Pekovic (12.6%) is facing a defensively challenged Nuggets front line tonight.
C-as in players that COULD be in line to provide you with good to great value in the mid-tier price range (target 25+ FP, $8,000-$12,000).
* G Toney Wroten (10.4%) It was “Murder She Wroten” last game in MCW’s absence as Wroten finished with a triple-double.
* G Rodney Stuckey (9.8%) while rookie Kentavious Caldwell-Pope may start, I would expect to see Stuckey be the one to play starter minutes against the Kings.
* Cavs Tristan Thompson may be one of the best value plays of the night at only 11.9% of cap at Draft Street.
* F DeJuan Blair (9.5%) Kyle Olynyk and Jordan Hill will be popular picks while I would be surprised if Blair is more than 3% owned. Blair is averaging about a Fantasy Point a minute over his last three games (22 FPP).
* C Robin Lopez (10.8%) he may not be the sexiest player in the league unless you have a thing for mop tops, but what is tantalizing is that RLo has finished around 30 Fantasy Points in his last two games and will be facing a young, inexperienced Celtics frontline tonight.
D-Discounted Dandies: Players on the cheap whose production may exceed what their discounted price tag suggests. (Double Digit Fantasy Production, $3,500-$8,000).
* G C.J. Miles (8.7%) Dion Waiters will miss Friday’s game.
* F Jordan Crawford (8.4%) has moved into the starting lineup and rewarded owners with his best outing of the season with over 36 Fantasy Points.
* C Timofey Mozgov (9%) put 37 Fantasy Points against the Lakers on Wednesday. I don’t love Mozgov, but at the price he is worth considering.
Leave a Comment
- LaMarcus Aldridge, Mo Williams out Sunday
- Clayton Kershaw struggles in final spring start
- Pats reached agreement with WR Brandon LaFell
- Tests were negative on Andre Drummond's neck
- Broncos expected to sign WR Emmauel Sanders
- Patriots sign Edelman
- Blackmon ok after accident
- Browns and Ben Tate agree on 2 year deal
- Peppers has agreed to terms with Packers
- Hakeem Nicks signs with the Colts