Congrats to the Fantasy Alarm team as they took DFS by storm this past Friday. In case you missed it, "Team Playbook" won an all expenses paid trip to Las Vegas and a ticket to the Fanduel’s DFBC to play for $1 million on August 16th courtesy of the fine folks at Fanduel and they will also be heading to the Playboy Mansion for a chance at $75,000 with their win at StarStreet on this same night.
If you want some proof here you go:
StarStreet PFBC: https://www.starstreet.com/daily_games/459811
As Jeff Mans pointed out in Saturday’s DFS Playbook, the point of mentioning this is not to brag or boast that they won. “You see, it has always been and will always be about improving the DFS industry for us. We want to provide the best content, lineups and tools possible so that all of our loyal Fantasy Alarm readers can make profits and have a BLAST playing DFS. So, no matter what contests you are playing, remember that we have your back. The tools we provide are legit and will help you win.” So good luck to all you this Tuesday and hopefully we are reading about your cashes in tomorrow’s comment section.
If you have not done so already, bookmark the following four sources to compliment our picks of day and remember if you get caught in a lineup quandary or have a specific question you can always tweet @FantasyNomad and/or post in the comments section below.
Best of luck and be sure to check out the Fantasy Alarm Podcast for even more Fantasy Sports insight. Our most recent show recaps the NBA Draft and tomorrow's show will focus soley on Fantasy Baseball.
Leave a Comment
- Tim Lincecum leaves game with an apparent injury
- Titans plan to start Mettenberger vs. Texans
- Buccaneers fielding offers for Vincent Jackson.
- Blake Griffin under investigation for assault
- Harvin will only have a small role offense Sun
- Brandon Flowers (concussion) will not play Thursday
- Jamaal Charles passed all concussion tests
- Dixon and Brown expected to split
- Reggie Wayne's MRI showed no damage
- Robert Griffin will not play Monday
@RealSweetLou247 best bet is to find a team who lacks some depth and try and get a 2 for 1 deal done with them