Daily Fantasy Baseball Values April 15th
Monday night was a very bizarre evening of Daily Fantasy Baseball as most of the pitchers available for rostering were sub-par at best then we had a game between the Pirates and the Reds that looked like Home Run Derby only to see the game get suspended. Well it’s a new night tonight with better offerings toeing the slab and a greater number of games to find value. Below is a chart that I put together of every single player that I am considering putting into a DFS Lineup tonight.
Feel free to make your lineups out of these choices or even go outside the box and throw in a wild card somewhere. I caution you against straying too far from this list however unless you are playing in a bigger GPP where there are over 1000 other entries for you to compete against. Good luck tonight and remember to check our MLB Lineups page to verify the players are in tonight’s lineups and our Weather Report page closer to game time as a couple contests look as if they will be affected by rain and heavy winds, especially the Braves at Phillies, Rays at Orioles, and the Cubs at Yankees and Indians at Tigers games tonight have already been postponed.
Leave a Comment
- A.J. Green status still up in the air
- Mike Pettine not planning to bench Brian Hoyer
- Calvin Johnson (ankle) has resumed running
- A.J. Green (toe) said he will play Sunday
- Pierre Thomas (shoulder) will miss 2-3 weeks
- Reggie Wayne could miss one or two games
- Michael Morse will be the DH in Game 1
- Jadeveon Clowney will not play on Monday
- Rams waived WR Austin Pettis
- Usama Young has a torn ACL and MCL
@mnorrad congrats I have Foster and HOU D in most all lgs
@James_Ham the way Ray Mac played last year I was surprised A)the Kings drafted Staskus B) seemed uninterested in giving him much PT this yr