Welcome to the Daily Dribble where we serve up the latest Fantasy Basketball news and insight so you can make BBQ chicken of your competition. We’ll focus on Daily Fantasy Site (DFS) play, but we will sprinkle in some weekly, season long, and/or dynasty/keeper league insight that should help shape your decision making going forward, as well.
Thursday, February 13th
Afternoon everyone, just two games tonight then we’ll be on a break till Tuesday, so not too much hoops to talk about today. But fellas don't forget Valentine’s Day is tomorrow. In case it slipped your mind and you are in a bind don’t worry I got you covered. We all know women love shoes, so why not get your significant other the new Chris Bosh’s.
Now that you got the shopping out of the way for your lady, and you will have plenty of down time from NBA DFS, take the opportunity to start planning for the upcoming fantasy baseball season with the 2014 Fantasy Alarm Baseball Draft Guide. It’s 200 pages of information including 600-plus player rankings that are updated daily, 40 in-depth articles (including a few from your very own Fantasy Nomad), and Ray Flowers answers 80 burning questions going into the 2014 season, plus much, much more. Here is a Draft Guide sample: What Will Paul Bunyan Do for an Encore? Oh, and here is how you can how to get the Draft Guide for FREE! http://mf.tt/epfaA
We would love to hear your feed back on the Draft Guide either in the comments section below or on twitter @FantasyAlarm and @FantasyNomad Enjoy your weekend and we see you here on Tuesday when the Daily Dribble returns.
Leave a Comment
- Calvin Johnson cutting and running routes
- Tim Lincecum leaves game with an apparent injury
- Titans plan to start Mettenberger vs. Texans
- Buccaneers fielding offers for Vincent Jackson.
- Blake Griffin under investigation for assault
- Harvin will only have a small role offense Sun
- Brandon Flowers (concussion) will not play Thursday
- Jamaal Charles passed all concussion tests
- Dixon and Brown expected to split
- Reggie Wayne's MRI showed no damage