Dominating your MLB Season starts with your draft and Fantasy Alarm has you covered. Introducing our 2016 MLB Draft Guide with powerful insight from Ray Flowers and Jeff Mans. It includes: Over 600 Player Rankings Updated Daily, 30 Proven Strategies that Help You Win, 20 Prospects That Are Worth Your Time, DFS Special Reports, and Much, Much, More! Whether you are a beginner or an expert our MLB Draft Guide is all you need to start your Fantasy Baseball Season off to winning ways. CLICK HERE TO DOMINATE YOUR COMPETITION AND FIND OUT HOW TO GET IT FREE!
Daily Fantasy Basketball Du-Rant
The Daily Fantasy Basketball Du-Rant provides you daily recommendations in a four tiered format, with specific targets for GPP tournaments (Guaranteed Prize Payout tournaments) and separate players that may be more geared towards Double Up (DU) contests. It does not mean they are only worth playing in said format, just that I like them in that type of format a little more. (Since there are only five games this evening will skip seperating the picks into GPP/DU segments and just provide you with some players that have the potential to meet or exceed their value tonight).
For those of you checking out my recommendations for the first time, I group the players in A,B,C,D Tiers as a play on the old A,B,C,D basketball camps and as an easy way to distinguish player tiers. (All prices are according to Draft Street). If you have any specific questions post them in the comments section and I will answer them asap or send me a tweet by clicking on my twitter handle at the top of this article. To see who is starting each night visit our NBA Lineups Page
A-All Star priced players that should put up All Star stats today (target 35+ FP, $16,000-on up).
* C Joakim Noah (18.8%) has scored 50-plus FP in two of his last three games, 30-plus in 10 consecutive games, and gets the defensively challenged LA Lakers who are in the midst of a seven game road trip with tonight being the second game of a back-to-back.
B-rated Ballers: Big name players with big games, but not as high of a price tag as the top five or so priced players at each position (around 30 FP, $12,000-$16,000).
* F Zach Randolph (15.4%) taking on an injury depleted Pelicans team, who lost another player this past weekend (Jason Smith out indefintely with knee injury). The Pelicans are allowing the sixth most points per game to oppossing power forwards over their last five games and seventh most FP over the last 15 days.
C-as in players that COULD be in line to provide you with good to great value in the mid-tier price range (target 25+ FP, $8,000-$12,000).
* G Kendall Marshall (13.5%) has posted his fifth consecutive double-double Sunday, after not having a single one all of last season. In addition, Marshall has posted double-digit assists in seven of the team's first nine games this month.
D-Discounted Dandies: Players on the cheap whose production may exceed what their discounted price tag suggests. (Double Digit Fantasy Production, $3,500-$8,000).
* F Ryan Kelly (5.4%) has played 30-plus minutes in each of the Lakers last three games and has exceeded 22-plus FP in each of those contests.
* F Tony Snell (6.1%) has had his struggles of late, but is seeing around 30-plus minutes and the Lakers are allowing the second most FP over the last 15 days.
* F Donatas Motiejunas (6.4%) Terrence Jones is a game-time decision with a deep-thigh bruise. D-Mo averages about 10 points and five rebounds when he has seen 20-plus minutes in his career.
Best of Luck tonight, and for you season long players looking for some help check out this week's Fantasy Basketball Wire Wire Pickups and if you have any questions go rouge and post them in the comments section and/or send me a tweet.