Fantasy Football: Week 6 QB Rankings & Daily League Plays
Fantasy Football: Week Six Quarterback Rankings & Daily League Plays
by Michael Pichan (@FantasyNomad)
Well at least Eli Manning already played so we do not have to worry about succumbing to any temptation to start him, a temptation that I believe no longer exists after another multi-interception game. Speaking of a s*%t storm, always check the weather before your DFS contest starts as weather will become more and more of a factor as we saw in the Patriots/Bengals game last week.
Remember, if you want a look at who is starting for each team along with player projections and DFS pricing visit our NFL Lineup Grid. Also, if you have any Start/Sit questions click on the twitter link in blue above and I'll answer them. And join us for our RotoInfo.com "Ask the Experts" Live Start/Sit Chat every Sunday morning from 10am est to game time.
Daily League QB Targets:
Quarterback Value Plays:
- Panthers QB Cam Newton ($13,813, 13.8% of your cap at Draft Street - Play Now)- I am a little concerned that the Vikings will be even more focused this week in support of the tragic event surrounding teammate Adrian Peterson, but not sure if that extra motivation can make up for the lack of talent on defense, especially in the secondary. The Vikings defense has allowed opposing quarterbacks to throw for about 300 yards or more in their first four games (3rd most passing yards/game allowed in the NFL).
- Deep Discounted Dandy: Bengals QB Andy Dalton ($115,900, 12% of your cap at Fantasy Feud- Play Now )- The recommendation for Dalton has less to do with him, (or the fact he has red hair as many of my adversaries may lead you to believe), and more to do with my expectations that A.J. Green's breakout week is upon us versus a Bills defense that has surrendered multiple receivers to exceed 100 yards receiving this season.
Week 6 Overall Quarterback Rankings- If table does not show below click here: Week 6 QB Rankings
Be sure to subscribe to my RSS feed to get all my articles including Daily League Sleepers and Value Plays each week and check out our Daily League Lobby on our homepage at www.rotoinfo.com to find Daily Free Rolls (Yeah that's right chance at free money).
Michael Pichan is the host of multiple RotoInfo.com Radio Network Shows, frequent guest on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports channel, contributor of written Fantasy advice and insight for Rotoinfo.com, and FSWA member. If you have any questions or comments feel free to post in comment section and/or e-mail him at email@example.com. Also follow him on Twitter @FantasyNomad for up-to-date Q&A and fantasy information. And tune in every Saturday for our Start/Sit Fantasy Football Google Hangout with Fantasy Insider Brad Costilo and download the Rotoinfo.com Fantasy Football Show which airs every Thursday at 7pm and the 4th Down Fantasy Football Podcast with my self and Wayne Bretsky, which is on itunes and now on the Armed Forces Radio Network starting Nov. 11th (click on blue for the links).
Leave a Comment
- Raiders starting Derek Carr over Matt Schaub
- Henderson Alvarez left with a left oblique strain
- Titans agreed to terms with Ryan Succop
- Alvarez leaves Monday with apparent injury
- Miguel Cabrera returned to lineup Monday
- Gronk says he is playing Sunday
- Welker is at practice on Monday
- Matt Williams said Harper's hand is improving
- Chiefs and Alex Smith agreed on contract extension
- 49ers G Alex Boone reworked a two-year deal
Oh how I wish RT @Dbacks: Add the Paul "Silver and" Goldschmidt Bobblehead to your collection on September 13. For tix:...