Fantasy Football: Week Four Quarterback Rankings & Daily League Plays
by Michael Pichan (@FantasyNomad)
Some good values at quarterback this week. And for those of you who did not hear the news yet, Raiders QB Terrelle Pryor is NOT starting for Oakland. Saturday night it was reported Pryor would start, but it has since been updated to Matt Flynn starting. Remember, if you want a look at who is starting for each team along with player projections and DFS pricing visit our NFL Lineup Grid. Also, if you have any Start/Sit questions click on the twitter link in blue above and I'll answer them.
Daily League QB Targets:
Quarterback Value Plays:
- Ravens QB Joe Flacco ($10,214, 10.2% of your cap at Draft Street - Play Now)- If Geno Smith can pass for 300 plus yards and two touchdowns imagine what Ron Jaworski's top 4th rated QB could possibly accomplish.
- Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger ($10,214, 10.2% of your cap at Draft Day - Play Now)- Vikings have the 28th worst pass defense and Big Ben is coming off a 400 yard plus passing game versus a much tougher defense in the Chicago Bears. Oh, and he has karma on his side as he is in the land of the original Big Ben this weekend.
- Raiders QB Matt Flynn ($85,400 8.5% of your cap at Fantasy Feud- Play Now)- Redskins are arguably the worst pass defense in the league as they are allowing the most Fantasy Points to wide receivers and 2nd most to quarterbacks. But I caution you on this play as it is conceivable that Terrelle Pryor does see some snaps today.
Week 4 Overall Quarterback Rankings- If table does not show below click here: Week 4 QB Rankings
Be sure to subscribe to my RSS feed to get all my articles including Daily League Sleepers and Value Plays each week and check out our Daily League Lobby on our homepage at www.rotoinfo.com to find Daily Free Rolls (Yeah that's right chance at free money).
Michael Pichan is the host of multiple RotoInfo.com Radio Network Shows, frequent guest on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports channel, contributor of written Fantasy advice and insight for Rotoinfo.com, and FSWA member. If you have any questions or comments feel free to post in comment section and/or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also follow him on Twitter @FantasyNomad for up-to-date Q&A and fantasy information. And tune in every Saturday for our Start/Sit Fantasy Football Google Hangout with Fantasy Insider Brad Costilo and download the Rotoinfo.com Fantasy Football Show which airs every Thursday at 7pm and the 4th Down Fantasy Football Podcast with my self and Wayne Bretsky (click on blue for the links).
Leave a Comment
- Ron Rivera says Cam Newton probably starts Sunday
- Larry Sanders will serve his suspension Thursday
- Cousins (illness) upgraded to probable Thursday
- Hiroshima Carp decided not to post Kenta Maeda
- Leonard & Parker will not play on Friday
- Royals sign RHP Kris Medlen to a two-year deal
- Bogut out indefinitly
- T.Y. Hilton is not practicing on Thursday
- Lance Stephenson highly doubtful for next 2 games
- Carmelo Anthony expected to sit out against Bulls Thursday