Fantasy Football: Quarterback Rankings & Daily League Plays Week 3
Fantasy Football: Week Three Quarterback Rankings & Daily League Plays
by Michael Pichan (@FantasyNomad)
If you read last week's "Quarterback Rankings" article you would have benefited from having the top two finishing Fantasy quarterbacks recommended to you as I gave you Packers Aaron Rodgers as the "Top Tier QB" to target and Eagles Michael Vick as my Week 2 "Sleeper of the Week." Hopefully we are meet with as much success as last week, and as always , if you want a look at who is starting for each team along with player projections and DFS pricing visit our NFL Lineup Grid. Also, if you have any Start/Sit questions click on the twitter link in blue above and I'll answer them.
Daily League QB Targets:
Tier One QB Target:
- Lions QB Matthew Stafford ($190,000, 19% of your cap at Fantasy Fued - Play Now)- Peyton Manning could be put here, but with Stafford you save about 5% of your cap. The Redskins stuggles to defend opponents passing attack have carried over from last season as they are allowing the most Fantasy Points to quarterbacks this season and will likely be without saftey Brandon Meriweather this week.
Quarterback Sleepers: Quarterbacks Outside the top 10 in terms of price on Daily Fantasy Sites (DFS)
- Bengals QB Andy Dalton ($7,200, 14.2% of your cap at Draft Kings - Play Now)- The game is in Cincinnati and the Bengals will likely be forced to pass as the Aaron Rodgers and the Packers should put some points on the board. Add in the fact that the Packers have allowed the fourth most Fantasy Points to quarterbacks and Bengals offensive coordinator Jay Gruden said he sees a 50/50 split between the Law Firm and rookie Gio Bernard happening sooner than later, which would give Dalton a more explosive weapon at his disposal more often.
Be sure to subscribe to my RSS feed to get all my articles including Daily League Sleepers and Value Plays each week and check out our Daily League Lobby on our homepage at www.rotoinfo.com to find Daily Free Rolls (Yeah that's right chance at free money).
Michael Pichan is the host of multiple RotoInfo.com Radio Network Shows, frequent guest on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports channel, contributor of written Fantasy advice and insight for Rotoinfo.com, and FSWA member. If you have any questions or comments feel free to post in comment section and/or e-mail him at email@example.com. Also follow him on Twitter @FantasyNomad for up-to-date Q&A and fantasy information. And tune in every Saturday for our Start/Sit Fantasy Football Google Hangout with Fantasy Insider Brad Costilo and download the Rotoinfo.com Fantasy Football Show which airs every Thursday at 7pm and the 4th Down Fantasy Football Podcast with my self and Wayne Bretsky (click on blue for the links).
Leave a Comment
- Perez Drives In Game-Winning Run In 12th
- Shields, Royals Survives Crazy WC Game
- Moss's Two Homers Not Enough
- Lester Allows 6 Runs In WC Game
- Josh Hamilton says he's feeling better
- Jordan Reed says "50-50" to return Mon.
- Russell Martin expects to start Wednesday
- Raiders name Tony Sparano interim head coach
- Colts extend Robert Mathis
- Aldridge to resign with Blazers
You're seeing why #MLB playoffs are so great. No quit, every single play matters.