Fantasy Football: Week Two Standard League Running Back Rankings & Daily League Plays
by Michael Pichan (@FantasyNomad)
Each week I am going to include with my position by position rankings some Daily League recommendations with prices and percentage of salary cap included. If you want a look at who is starting for each team along with player projections and DFS pricing visit our NFL Lineup Grid. Also, if you have any Start/Sit questions click on the twitter link in blue above and I'll answer them.
Daily League RB Targets:
Tier One RB Target:
- Browns RB Trent Richardson ($6,800, 13.6% of your cap atDraft Kings - Play Now )- Browns head coach Rob Chudzinski came out and said they will get TRich more than 13 carries this week, which bodes well if you look at his game log versus Ravens last year:
Running Back Sleepers: Outside the top 10 priced quarterbacks on Daily Fantasy Sites (DFS)
- Panthers DeAngelo Williams (6,977, 7.0% of your cap at Star Fantasy League - Play Now)- The Bills rushing defense has been atrocious of late having allowed an average of about 186 yards rushing per game over their last four games dating back to last season.
- Texans RB Ben Tate ($71,000, 7.1% of your cap at Fantasy Fued - Play Now)- Foster is listed as the starter, but Tate should get plenty of run and could be a sneaky GPP play if you need to save some money on a FLEX play and are looking for a player with some boom or bust potential. Side note: Tate is about 5-8% cheaper than Lions Joique Bell and has a more favorable matchup versus the Titans at home whereas the Lions are on the road against the Cardinals.
Week Two Overall Running Back Rankings- If table does not show below click here: Week 2 RB Rankings
Be sure to subscribe to my RSS feed to get all my articles including Daily League Sleepers and Value Plays each week and check out our Daily League Lobby on our homepage at www.rotoinfo.com to find Daily Free Rolls (Yeah that's right chance at free money).
Michael Pichan is the host of multiple RotoInfo.com Radio Network Shows, frequent guest on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports channel, contributor of written Fantasy advice and insight for Rotoinfo.com, and FSWA member. If you have any questions or comments feel free to post in comment section and/or e-mail him at email@example.com. Also follow him on Twitter @FantasyNomad for up-to-date Q&A and fantasy information. And tune in every Saturday for our Start/Sit Fantasy Football Google Hangout with Fantasy Insider Brad Costilo and download the 4th Down Fantasy Football Podcast with my self and Wayne Bretsky (click on blue for the links).
Leave a Comment
- Davis drops a career-high 43 points Sat.
- DeMarcus Cousins: 31 pts, 18 rebounds
- Nikola Vucevic: 33 pts, 17 Rebounds vs Heat
- Chris Bosh Scores 32 Pts with 10 Boards
- Kevin Garnett will not play Saturday.
- Dwight Howard (knee) will not play on Saturday
- Jose Calderon is in the starting lineup
- Norris Cole (finger) will not play Saturday
- Dwyane Wade (hamstring) will not play Saturday
- Tobias Harris (calf) will not play on Saturday