Fantasy Football: Week 2 QB Rankings & Daily League Plays
Fantasy Football: Week Two Quarterback Rankings & Daily League Plays
by Michael Pichan (@FantasyNomad)
Each week I am going to include with my position by position rankings some Daily League recommendations with prices and percentage of salary cap included. If you want a look at who is starting for each team along with player projections and DFS pricing visit our NFL Lineup Grid. Also, if you have any Start/Sit questions click on the twitter link in blue above and I'll answer them.
Daily League QB Targets:
Tier One QB Target:
- Packers QB Aaron Rodgers ($190,000, 19% of your cap at Fantasy Fued - Play Now)- Rodgers is the same price as Peyton, but unlike Peyton Rodgers brings the ablity to give you rushing yards and possibly a rushing touchdown and unlike the Broncos, the Packers play at home and face a Redskins team that tied for second with the most passing touchdowns allowed last season and did not look like they improved any after their Week One performance against Michael Vick and the Eagles.
- Eagles QB Michael Vick ($5,700, 11.4% of your cap at Draft Kings - Play Now)- Eagles head coach Chip Kelly said he made a mistake in Week One when he did not keep the peddle to the metal, so I am expecting even better results from Vick (15 for 25 for 203 yards, not interceptions and 2 touchdowns along with 9 carries for 54 yards and a touchdown) and the Eagles offense with another week of the new offense under their belt and the game is in Philly.
- Cardinals QB Carson Palmer (6,900, 11.4% of your cap at Fan Duel - Play Now)- Palmer's success should not have come as a surprise as he was a top 10 ranked passer last season in terms yards per game, attempts per game, and passes completed per game, and now he is on a team with much better wide receivers in Fitzgerald, Michael Floyd, and even Andre Roberts. The game is at home and against a Lions secondary that may be one of the worst in the league.
Be sure to subscribe to my RSS feed to get all my articles including Daily League Sleepers and Value Plays each week and check out our Daily League Lobby on our homepage at www.rotoinfo.com to find Daily Free Rolls (Yeah that's right chance at free money).
Michael Pichan is the host of multiple RotoInfo.com Radio Network Shows, frequent guest on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports channel, contributor of written Fantasy advice and insight for Rotoinfo.com, and FSWA member. If you have any questions or comments feel free to post in comment section and/or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also follow him on Twitter @FantasyNomad for up-to-date Q&A and fantasy information. And tune in every Saturday for our Start/Sit Fantasy Football Google Hangout with Fantasy Insider Brad Costilo and download the 4th Down Fantasy Football Podcast with my self and Wayne Bretsky (click on blue for the links).
Leave a Comment
- Neftali Feliz named Rangers new closer
- Dombrowski confirms Nathan will remain closer
- Tigers To Acquire Joakim Soria
- Jorge De La Rosa struck out a season-high 11
- Tony Romo expected be ready when camp opens
- Jamaal Charles reaches extension with Chiefs
- Astros placed OF George Springer on 15-day DL
- Jamaal Charles not in camp, making him a holdout
- Seahawks receiver Sidney Rice is retiring
- Broncos LB Von Miller cleared for training camp
#Rockies Corey Dickerson is hitting .414 (24-for-58) against National League East pitching this year with 2 HR, 2 triples, and 6 doubles.
Playground Hoops -- and if it's dying: http://t.co/9YC8Y3s1X1
@The_Gildz Some high risk high reward guys for sure