Fantasy Basketball Breakdown Show For Week of March 4th Hosted by: Michael Pichan (@FantasyNomad) Podcast Link: Fantasy Basketball Breakdown Show Daily Fantasy Basketball Advice: Daily Dandies Hecman's Wavier Wire Advice: Hecman Hoops
- You are looking for a chance at some free money here you go:Free H2H Challenge at Draft Day winner gets five bucks: Challenge the Fantasy Nomad If you sign into Daily Joust (no deposit necessary) you get an entry into a Free Roll: Jousting with the Fantasy Nomad use the promo code: FantasyNomad
- Injury news including:
- Bradley Beal twisted his ankle coming down on Nene’s foot-upgrades for Martell Webster and Trevor Ariza
- Kirk Hinrich in walking Boot not one thing it’s another good for Nate Robinson
- Zach Randolph late day scratch on Sun. (ankle may miss Wed game, too) Darrell Arthur got the start but only played 9 minutes (didn't return in 2nd half due to injury). Arthur did score 7 in that limited amt. of time. Ed Davis played 24 mins. finishing with a double-double (10 pts and 10 rebs), 2 steals, & 3 blks. Davis averaged 14.5 pts/36 in 45 gms with TOR and 12 w/ MEM.
- Nick Young hurt ankle Fri missed Sun game and possibly Tues.
- Orlando Magic: Moe Harkless and Andrew Nicholson starting, Tobias Harris and Al Harrington coming off the bench.
- -Who holds more value when Jameer Nelson returns Udrih or Moore?
- Rockets Donatas Motiejunas, what can you expect and what to do with Thomas Robinson?
- JJ Reddick holding nice value in Milwaukee
- Warrior Carl Landry re-emergence with Bogut out.
- The Sun hasn't set on these two Phoenix players just yet.
- Kings Marcus Thornton, is his turn around for real this time?
- Pacers Danny Granger (knee still bothering him), ship him or hold?
- Earl Clark, will he rebound or should you lose him for a hot free agent?
- Jazz Gordon Hayward playing well in Utah. Will it continue?
- What happened to Nick young? Who is the SG to own in Philly, if any?
- Is Celtics Jeff green worth owning even in shallow leagues?
Leave a Comment
- Tim Lincecum leaves game with an apparent injury
- Titans plan to start Mettenberger vs. Texans
- Buccaneers fielding offers for Vincent Jackson.
- Blake Griffin under investigation for assault
- Harvin will only have a small role offense Sun
- Brandon Flowers (concussion) will not play Thursday
- Jamaal Charles passed all concussion tests
- Dixon and Brown expected to split
- Reggie Wayne's MRI showed no damage
- Robert Griffin will not play Monday
@RealSweetLou247 best bet is to find a team who lacks some depth and try and get a 2 for 1 deal done with them