Fantasy Basketball: Daily Dandies Mar. 3rd by Michael Pichan (@FantasyNomad) Challenge the Fantasy Nomad If you sign into Daily Joust (no deposit necessary) you get an entry into a Free Roll: Jousting with the Fantasy Nomad use the promo code: FantasyNomad A-All Star priced players that should put up All Star stats today (target 35+ FP).
- PG Kemba Walker- CHA @SAC: Before Friday night's (19 FP) game, Kemba had a streak of five straight 30 plus FP games. Look for him to get back on track versus a Kings team that has been known to help opposing point guards do just that.
- PF Dirk Nowitzki- DAL vs HOU: Dirk is averaging about three more rebounds and more than a three a game at home than on the road and has scored 33 plus FP in six of his last eight games.
- PF/C DeMarcus Cousins- SAC VS CHA: Cousins has not performed up to his potential lately (surprise, surprise), but it appears that his minutes have been limited the last game or so because the games were blow outs. The Kings are at home and get a prime Fantasy match up in the Bobcats.
- G Marcus Thornton - SAC vs CHA: Bobcats have a difficult time defending the SG position, and should have their hands full, on the road, trying to stop the hot hand of Thornton who has finished around, or above, 30 FP in each of his last three games.
- SG/SF Manu Ginobili- SAS vs DET: Ginobili took on the role of facilitator, in the absence of Parke,r in the Spurs last game dishing out 15 assists. It is unlikely that he will reach those assists totals again, but with all the Spurs' injuries, including the possibility that Kawhi Leonard's minutes may be limited today as he has been suffering left quad tendinitis, Ginobili, Danny Green, and Tim Duncan may be called upon to carry the load for the Spurs today.
- C Emeka Okafor- WAS vs PHI: Philly will be playing their third game in four days, have been one of the worst teams at defending their opponents centers, and there is a chance Nene will be out again for the Wizards.
- PG Steve Nash-LAL vs ATL: The Hawks have been one of the best match ups for point guards all season.
- SG/SF Danny Green- SAS vs DET: See Manu Ginobili above
- PF/C Jason Thompson-SAC vs CHA: The Bobcats are allowing over 102 pts/gm and the second most rebounds to opponents in the NBA.
- G Nando De Colo- SAS vs DET: Tony Parker is out for possibly four weeks, yet De Colo's price is still at basement value at some sites. De Colo has averaged 12 pts, 4 rebs, and 6 asts in the two games he has seen 30 plus minutes this season.
- PF/C DeJuan Blair: SAS vs DET: Boris Diaw will miss Sunday's game meaning Blair should see an increased role, again. Like De Colo, you can roster Blair for about the minimum amount despite the fact that he has played 20 plus minutes and scored 20 plus FP in each of his last two games.
- F Donatas Motiejunas- HOU @ORL: Motiejunas' price tag still remains fairly low even after playing 23 plus minutes the last three games and finishing near or above 20 FP.
Leave a Comment
- Cam Newton came out of Sunday in good health
- George Hill to return Tuesday?
- Nationals sign Heath Bell to minor league deal
- Pistons have released Josh Smith
- Lawson, game time decision monday
- MCW, Nerlens Noel separated during timeout
- Kings leaning toward George Karl
- Quad injury for Steven Jackson not serious
- Hughes extends 3 years, $42 million
- Sanchez to start week 17