Basketball Breakdown Show Thurs. Dec. 20 9:30pm ET
[caption id="attachment_15870" align="alignleft" width="225"] RotoInfo.com Basketball Breakdown Show[/caption] RotoInfo.com Basketball Breakdown Show is hosted by the Fantasy Nomad Michael Pichan (@FantasyNomad) If you are seeking Fantasy Hoops Advice, or have an opinion, call in 909-202-8657 or join us in the chat room. Special Announcement: The Basketball Breakdown Show is excited to announce that @Hecmanhoops of Hecmanhoops.com will now be a regular co-host. Hecman joined the Basketball Breakdown Show last Saturday, and it went off as smoothly as a dime from Rondo, so we are glad to have locked up this coveted podcasting Free Agent, and we are sure you will be too. Show Topics:
- Big Baby injury - who benefits
- What's up with Gordon Hayward?
- Jarrett Jack finally getting stand alone value at Harrison Barnes' expense and Steph Curry healthy and dominate.
- Tyreke Evans injury - who benefits, what to do with Tyreke
- Jose Calderon going crazy without Lowry
- Rubio and Pau Gasol return and Amare, Nash, and Kawhi Leonard are not too far behind
- Waiver Wire Adds/Drops
Leave a Comment
- Pujols left Monday's game with cramp
- Kendricks declared out with right calf injury
- Jonathan Papelbon suspended 7 games
- AP being investigated for another abuse accusation
- WR Vincent Brown has signed with Raiders
- Tillman has been placed on IR. Torn right triceps
- Lewis: A.J.Green's foot injury not long term
- Abraham expected to return to Cardinals Tuesday
- Charles Tillman (triceps) on season-ending IR
- DeSean Jackson is "day-to-day"