[caption id="attachment_15870" align="alignleft" width="225"] RotoInfo.com Basketball Breakdown Show[/caption] RotoInfo.com Basketball Breakdown Show is hosted by the Fantasy Nomad Michael Pichan (@FantasyNomad) If you are seeking Fantasy Hoops Advice, or have an opinion, call in 909-202-8657 or join us in the chat room. Special Announcement: The Basketball Breakdown Show is excited to announce that @Hecmanhoops of Hecmanhoops.com will now be a regular co-host. Hecman joined the Basketball Breakdown Show last Saturday, and it went off as smoothly as a dime from Rondo, so we are glad to have locked up this coveted podcasting Free Agent, and we are sure you will be too. Show Topics:
- Big Baby injury - who benefits
- What's up with Gordon Hayward?
- Jarrett Jack finally getting stand alone value at Harrison Barnes' expense and Steph Curry healthy and dominate.
- Tyreke Evans injury - who benefits, what to do with Tyreke
- Jose Calderon going crazy without Lowry
- Rubio and Pau Gasol return and Amare, Nash, and Kawhi Leonard are not too far behind
- Waiver Wire Adds/Drops
Leave a Comment
- Fred Jackson is officially questionable for Monday
- Kevin Garnett (rest) will not play on Saturday
- Durant, Westbrook could return sooner than later
- Sandoval offered five-year contract from Red Sox
- Twins won bidding war for Korean LHP Yang.
- Clock is ticking' for Robert Griffin III
- Seahawks considering using Sherman at WR?
- Taj Gibson Leaves Game with Ankle Injury
- Andre Drummond Grabs 16 Boards in Loss
- Nicolas Batum will start on Friday