Fantasy Basketball Breakdown Podcast RotoInfo.com Basketball Breakdown Show is hosted by the Fantasy Nomad Michael Pichan (@FantasyNomad)
- Why people who are lambasting the Lakers are, as Kobe said, "idiotitic" and why you should see if you can buy low on Steve Nash
- Portland's plethora of Fantasy Studs
- Is James Harden someone to dangle on the trade market?
- WW targets:
- Greivis Vasquez NOR PG tied for lead in minutes played in Hornets first game dishing out 13 assits to with eight points, six boards, and a steal. Although Vasquez went 0 for 3 in threes he is a guy who can knock down the three pointer and he can score in the post on guards that are smaller then his 6' 6" 210 plus frame
- Al-Farouq Aminu NOR SF: tied teammate Greivis Vasquez for most minutes played at 37 coming off a year where he averaged only about 22 mpg. It appears these type of minutes and production, 17 pts, 7 reb, 3 ast, 2 steals, and 3 blocks, should continue for Aminu making him a very viable WW target.
- Jonas Valanciunas TOR C: If he can avoid foul trouble this 2011 top 5 draft pick rookie could be a double-double machine while averaging around 2 blocks a game.
- Tristan Thompson CLE PF/C: Guy gets a double and double and had as many assists as he did in his first 23 games last season and gets dropped in 16% of league, really? Well that's good news for you, hopefully
- Carlos Delfino HOU SF/SG: As long as Delfino can stay healthy he is a player that can contribute in all categories across the board. Delfino's positional eligibility at forward/guard (especially at the thin SG position) makes him even more of an appealing add.
- J.J. Hickson POR PF/C: Hickson looks like he beefed up some without losing some of his athleticism. Hickson may not get the minutes as the bigs listed above, but he will still get ample time to contribute around 10 pts, 8 boards, a steal, and a block or more a game
- Early impressions from first few days of action
- WW guys he is targeting
- Players he would drop
- Players he is paying attention to going forward
- Strategical tips for you going into the weekend and onward
Leave a Comment
- Tim Lincecum leaves game with an apparent injury
- Titans plan to start Mettenberger vs. Texans
- Buccaneers fielding offers for Vincent Jackson.
- Blake Griffin under investigation for assault
- Harvin will only have a small role offense Sun
- Brandon Flowers (concussion) will not play Thursday
- Jamaal Charles passed all concussion tests
- Dixon and Brown expected to split
- Reggie Wayne's MRI showed no damage
- Robert Griffin will not play Monday
@RealSweetLou247 best bet is to find a team who lacks some depth and try and get a 2 for 1 deal done with them