The FanDuel Partners Basketball Championship (FPBC) is a daily fantasy sports competition to decide which website is the top fantasy basketball projector in the industry. It is a five a week competition with contests being held on each Wednesday and Friday for a total of 10 contests. The site with the top aggregate score wins a trip to the Playboy Mansion. You can see the full results here. Also, don’t forget to check out the our DFS NBA Playbook for tonight’s huge 12 game slate. Only two contests left in the competition, so looking to make a big splash tonight.
- James Harden, $10,400 – Not worried about his ankle injury as he looked spry last night when he torched the Thunder. It wasn’t hard to get him in my lineup with so much value out there tonight. Our projections have him scoring the most fantasy points on the slate with 55 points, which would be almost 5.3 times his price tag.
- Ricky Rubio, $7,000 – Always try to target players who are facing the Kings. Rubio should feast on them tonight as I expect him to get a double-double while flirting with a triple-double.
- Deron Williams, $6,000 – He has absolutely dominated the Blazers this season by averaging 20.5 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 12.5 assists in their two meetings. The projections have him at almost 29 points, but he could easily exceed that number tonight with Chandler Parsons out.
- Gorgui Dieng $6,400 – I want as much exposure to this high scoring game as possible. Dieng provides some nice salary cap relief as his price tag isn’t too high despite the fact that he has produced at least 32 fantasy points in four out of the past five games.
- C.J. McCollum $6,900 – Another game I want a lot of exposure to. He has produced at least 37 fantasy points in three straight games. Our projections have him putting up 34.6 points, which is almost exactly five times his value. He could have a monster game if his shot is falling and could put up similar numbers as Lillard without the huge price tag.