Daily Fantasy Baseball Playbook: July 23rd
Shorter slate for the evening games tonight as just 9 of 15 games are included in the playbook today. This takes a couple of the best pitchers off of the board and leaves us with just Madison Bumgarner and Yu Darvish to choose from among aces. As you will see I am not 100% confident in Darvish especially considering his price tag.
Remember that if you create a new account RIGHT now over at DraftKings ($10 minimum) using our link here, you will receive a FREE 2014 Fantasy Alarm Fantasy Football Draft Guide, NFL Assistant GM In-Season Package and our COMPLETE DFS tools for this coming fantasy football season.
If this DFS Playbook isn't enough daily information for you I strongly recommend you check out some of our other DFS Tools as well. We've got: Ray Flowers Daily Trends article, Daily Fantasy Projections & Salaries, Batter Vs. Pitcher data, Weather Report & our entire DFS repertoire. We always welcome suggestions to in order to help us develop the best DFS tools in the fantasy sports industry.
Here is the DFS Playbook for Wednesday July 23rd:
|Tommy La Stella||2B||3,400||2,800||4,100|
|Scott Van Slyke||OF||3,600||2,800||4,400|
Leave a Comment
- V-Jax sustained small wrist fracture
- Kyle Rudolph out for six weeks
- Dolphins won't name starting QB for Week-4
- George down to 1 crutch working out 5 times a week
- Eric Decker (hamstring) is a game-time decision
- Kelvin Benjamin: 115 yards, TD
- Jonathan Stewart Leaves Sunday With Knee Injury
- Antonio Brown Tallies 90 Yards, 2 TD
- LeGarrette Blounts Tallies 118 Yards, TD
- Giovani Bernard Tallies 54 Yards, 2 TD
@mBacc9 Your fault for drafting him
@mBacc9 Then why did you draft him?? I have ZERO shares of Eddie Lacy this year and he wasn't in my first round overall rankings.
@mBacc9 My ranking didn't cost you shit. Eddie Lacy cost all of us. The Packers entire offense was miserable...blame them!!
The #Dolphins are averaging over 7 YPC on the ground and run 2 straight passing plays with 1 yard to go for a first down