Shorter slate for the evening games tonight as just 9 of 15 games are included in the playbook today. This takes a couple of the best pitchers off of the board and leaves us with just Madison Bumgarner and Yu Darvish to choose from among aces. As you will see I am not 100% confident in Darvish especially considering his price tag.
Remember that if you create a new account RIGHT now over at DraftKings ($10 minimum) using our link here, you will receive a FREE 2014 Fantasy Alarm Fantasy Football Draft Guide, NFL Assistant GM In-Season Package and our COMPLETE DFS tools for this coming fantasy football season.
If this DFS Playbook isn't enough daily information for you I strongly recommend you check out some of our other DFS Tools as well. We've got: Ray Flowers Daily Trends article, Daily Fantasy Projections & Salaries, Batter Vs. Pitcher data, Weather Report & our entire DFS repertoire. We always welcome suggestions to in order to help us develop the best DFS tools in the fantasy sports industry.
Here is the DFS Playbook for Wednesday July 23rd:
|Tommy La Stella||2B||3,400||2,800||4,100|
|Scott Van Slyke||OF||3,600||2,800||4,400|
Leave a Comment
- Lynch does not start due to upset stomach
- Robert Turbin starts for Seattle
- Bosh hoping to return Thursday
- Andrew Luck removed rom Sunday's game
- Kevin Durant will not play Sunday
- Dwyane Wade will not play Sunday
- Marcus Smart will get the start at PG Sunday
- Foster throws TD pass, rushes for 96 yards
- X-Rays negative on Mangolds ankle
- Cam Newton will officially start Sunday
@AlZeidenfeld No just making a point...
@AlZeidenfeld So calling a guy who runs 4.4 "athletic" would make the guy who runs a 4.65 "unathletic"? They are all "athletic"
@AlZeidenfeld But I always laugh at the "athleticism" line...all these guys are top 1% in our society and many fail