Coming off of a four day layoff, we now have a full weekend of activity to help us measure which hitters are heating up to begin the second half and which are ice cold. This is why you will see names such as Gaby Sanchez, Ramon Santiago and David Peralta in the Playbook this evening.
Tonight we have my favorite tournament over at DraftKings in the $100,000 Super Booster in which the top 100 finishers each win $1000 bucks. If you are going to load up in any tourney tonight that would be my choice. If you are interested in stacking my top stacks are the Nationals, Angels and Indians.
Remember that if you create a new account RIGHT now over at DraftKings ($10 minimum) using our link here, you will receive a FREE 2014 Fantasy Alarm Fantasy Football Draft Guide, NFL Assistant GM In-Season Package and our COMPLETE DFS tools for this coming fantasy football season.
Here is the DFS Playbook for Monday July 21st:
If this DFS Playbook isn't enough daily information for you I strongly recommend you check out some of our other DFS Tools as well. We've got: Ray Flowers Daily Trends article, Daily Fantasy Projections & Salaries, Batter Vs. Pitcher data, Weather Report & our entire DFS repertoire. We always welcome suggestions to in order to help us develop the best DFS tools in the fantasy sports industry.
Leave a Comment
- Russell Westbrook out 4-6 weeks with broken hand
- Rusell Westbrook Out After Hand Injury
- Khiry Robinson is inactive
- Amar'e Stoudemire will come off the bench
- Uehara signed to a 2-yr contract extension w/ Sox
- Kawhi Leonard is cleared to play Friday
- Kevin Martin (ankle) will play on Thursday
- Angels exercised 2015 club option on Huston Street
- Nationals decline options on LaRoche & Soriano
- Nats exercised Denard Span's 9 million option
@fantasyguy1234 Well T-Rich is consistently average and he's gotten a ton of carries because Colts offense has run the most plays in the NFL
@fantasyguy1234 If you have to drop 1 I would say get rid of T-Rich. Vereen is the best of that group right now