Welcome to the July 7th edition of the DFS Playbook!! Tonight we have a near full slate of games to select from which is high for a Monday night. This obviously means there was a ton more work that we had to do in order to make sure we have the absolute best matchups possible here.
As you will notice, I am not using Stephen Strasburg tonight. Sure I love his strikeout potential but to me the Orioles are a very worthy opponent that could cause Strasburg fits. I am going to use Wainwright as my top cash game hurler tonight instead. One additional arm that I like tonight that I didn't include in the "official" Playbook is Jake Odorizzi of the Tampa Bay Rays. The Rays are going to win this game and I am confident enough in Odorizzi to use him tonight.
Here is the DFS Playbook for Monday July 7th:
If this DFS Playbook isn't enough daily information for you I strongly recommend you check out some of our other DFS Tools as well. We've got: Ray Flowers Daily Trends article, Daily Fantasy Projections & Salaries, Batter Vs. Pitcher data, Weather Report & our entire DFS repertoire. We always welcome suggestions to in order to help us develop the best DFS tools in the fantasy sports industry.
Leave a Comment
- Tony Allen will not play Wednesday
- Bears will start QB Jimmy Clausen
- Rays traded Wil Myers to the Padres
- Derrick Favors will play Wednesday
- Dwyane Wade will play Wednesday
- Jeff Teague will not play Wednesday
- Markakis underwent successful surgery Wednesday
- DeMarcus Cousins practiced again Wednesday
- WR Julian Edelman has a concussion
- Hyde not expected to play Sat
Credible sources claim Chicago #Bears ownership has already reached out to Mike Shanahan to gauge his interest in becoming their next HC...
@winemike01 Sadly Cutler