Daily Fantasy Baseball Playbook: July 7th
Welcome to the July 7th edition of the DFS Playbook!! Tonight we have a near full slate of games to select from which is high for a Monday night. This obviously means there was a ton more work that we had to do in order to make sure we have the absolute best matchups possible here.
As you will notice, I am not using Stephen Strasburg tonight. Sure I love his strikeout potential but to me the Orioles are a very worthy opponent that could cause Strasburg fits. I am going to use Wainwright as my top cash game hurler tonight instead. One additional arm that I like tonight that I didn't include in the "official" Playbook is Jake Odorizzi of the Tampa Bay Rays. The Rays are going to win this game and I am confident enough in Odorizzi to use him tonight.
Here is the DFS Playbook for Monday July 7th:
If this DFS Playbook isn't enough daily information for you I strongly recommend you check out some of our other DFS Tools as well. We've got: Ray Flowers Daily Trends article, Daily Fantasy Projections & Salaries, Batter Vs. Pitcher data, Weather Report & our entire DFS repertoire. We always welcome suggestions to in order to help us develop the best DFS tools in the fantasy sports industry.
Leave a Comment
- V-Jax sustained small wrist fracture
- Kyle Rudolph out for six weeks
- Dolphins won't name starting QB for Week-4
- George down to 1 crutch working out 5 times a week
- Eric Decker (hamstring) is a game-time decision
- Kelvin Benjamin: 115 yards, TD
- Jonathan Stewart Leaves Sunday With Knee Injury
- Antonio Brown Tallies 90 Yards, 2 TD
- LeGarrette Blounts Tallies 118 Yards, TD
- Giovani Bernard Tallies 54 Yards, 2 TD
@BernieFratto Thank you sir! But he was on the table during their last drive. Just precautionary you think?
I get the feeling that few realize that Calvin Johnson left the game yesterday with a leg injury. Nothing being reported but we saw it live.
@mBacc9 Your fault for drafting him