Daily Fantasy Baseball Playbook: July 5th
For those of you who deal with a hangover better than most, this Playbook is for you! Today is what they call a "Tri-Slate" in that there are three different sets of games you can choose to play. This made it quite difficult in putting together the Playbook without overwhleming you with names or playing favorites to any one slate.
Here is the DFS Playbook for Saturday July 5th:
|Tommy La Stella||2B||2,700||3,400||5,624|
If this DFS Playbook isn't enough daily information for you I strongly recommend you check out some of our other DFS Tools as well. We've got: Ray Flowers Daily Trends article, Daily Fantasy Projections & Salaries, Batter Vs. Pitcher data, Weather Report & our entire DFS repertoire. We always welcome suggestions to in order to help us develop the best DFS tools in the fantasy sports industry.
Johnny, I feel you man and we are not going to have the Playbook up by at least 3 PM ET everyday and hopefully even sooner very shortly. The key is our special recipe relies on umpire, weather and lineup data that isn't ideal until later in the day. But we are working on automating what we can and adjusting it throughout the day in order to give our readers the basic info as early as possible. Thanks for the comment and trust me when I say that your feedback means the world to us.
Maybe one day it will get put out early enough in the day to actually be used. Rotogrinders work has been out and available to be used for hours. Johnny 7/7/14
Leave a Comment
- CP3: Sitting season possible if Sterling the owner
- Brandon Moss' 23rd home run a grand one
- Juan Francisco falls a double shy of a cycle
- Josh Gordon has checked himself into rehab
- Marshawn Lynch will hold out of training camp
- Cleveland has signed Andrew Wiggins
- Teixeira still hobbled, DL stint possible
- Sox Ortiz was removed from Thursday's game
- Mariners have acquired 1B/DH Kendrys Morales
- Justin Blackmon was arrested Wednesday night