Before you set your lineups tonight make sure that you check the latest weather reports especially along the east coast. Our news department will be keeping tabs on all of the latest developments on our Weather Page.
There are no sure thing pitchers going tonight which means you have to limit the downside when selecting starting pitchers tonight. Loyal readers know that I love to ride my pitchers to DFS glory but tonight it will be the hitters. Let's take a look at which players I am using in tonight's action and as always feel free to ask questions or make comments on Twitter (@Jeff_Mans) or in the comments section below.
Here is the DFS Playbook for Wednesday June 25th:
|Alejandro De Aza||OF||2,600||3,500||5,920||4,600|
If this DFS Playbook isn't enough daily information for you I strongly recommend you check out some of our other DFS Tools as well. We've got: Ray Flowers Daily Trends article, Daily Fantasy Projections & Salaries, Batter Vs. Pitcher data, Weather Report & our entire DFS repertoire. We always welcome suggestions to in order to help us develop the best DFS tools in the fantasy sports industry.
Leave a Comment
- Da'Quan Bowers suspended two games
- Cowboys waive Michael Sam
- A.J. Green status still up in the air
- Mike Pettine has no plans to bench Hoyer
- Calvin Johnson (ankle) has resumed running
- A.J. Green (toe) said he will play Sunday
- Pierre Thomas (shoulder) will miss 2-3 weeks
- Reggie Wayne could miss one or two games
- Michael Morse will be the DH in Game 1
- Jadeveon Clowney will not play on Monday