Daily Fantasy Baseball Playbook: June 25th
Before you set your lineups tonight make sure that you check the latest weather reports especially along the east coast. Our news department will be keeping tabs on all of the latest developments on our Weather Page.
There are no sure thing pitchers going tonight which means you have to limit the downside when selecting starting pitchers tonight. Loyal readers know that I love to ride my pitchers to DFS glory but tonight it will be the hitters. Let's take a look at which players I am using in tonight's action and as always feel free to ask questions or make comments on Twitter (@Jeff_Mans) or in the comments section below.
Here is the DFS Playbook for Wednesday June 25th:
|Alejandro De Aza||OF||2,600||3,500||5,920||4,600|
If this DFS Playbook isn't enough daily information for you I strongly recommend you check out some of our other DFS Tools as well. We've got: Ray Flowers Daily Trends article, Daily Fantasy Projections & Salaries, Batter Vs. Pitcher data, Weather Report & our entire DFS repertoire. We always welcome suggestions to in order to help us develop the best DFS tools in the fantasy sports industry.
Leave a Comment
- Kelvin Benjamin: 115 yards, TD
- Jonathan Stewart Leaves Sunday With Knee Injury
- Antonio Brown Tallies 90 Yards, 2 TD
- LeGarrette Blounts Tallies 118 Yards, TD
- Giovani Bernard Tallies 54 Yards, 2 TD
- Kyle Rudolph Exits With Groin Injury
- Hyde reaches pay dirt in loss to Cardinals
- Gore totals just 10 yards in loss
- Teddy Bridgewater Sees First NFL Game Action
- Lynch totals 128 yards, 2 TD's in win
@mBacc9 Your fault for drafting him
@mBacc9 Then why did you draft him?? I have ZERO shares of Eddie Lacy this year and he wasn't in my first round overall rankings.
@mBacc9 My ranking didn't cost you shit. Eddie Lacy cost all of us. The Packers entire offense was miserable...blame them!!
The #Dolphins are averaging over 7 YPC on the ground and run 2 straight passing plays with 1 yard to go for a first down