The DFS Playbook is back and ready for another HUGE week in daily fantasy baseball. There are two ways of looking at tonight's games. The first is to follow the entire industry's lead and stack your lineup with Cardinals and Rockies as they play in Coors Field or lock down one or two top starting pitchers and find value bats. Those of you wanting to do both are in for an almost impossible journey. My choice is to lock down Felix Hernandez against a struggling Red Sox offenese and on multi pitcher sites I'll also roster Chris Sale against the Orioles. Obviously, this will lead to having a lot of value plays in my DraftKings & DraftStreet lineups tonight.
With that in mind I have included a lot of value plays in the Playbook tonight. One of the most interesting strategies tonight is to use all three leadoff hitters in Jake Marisnick, Chris Coghlan & Endy Chavez tonight. While that OF trio isn't as exciting as you would ideally want, getting those extra AB's and stolen base/runs scored potential could help you cash in every double up you do tonight.
If you need any more help with your decisions tonight remember that you can hit me up directly on Twitter (@Jeff_Mans), leave your comments at the bottom of this page or call the Fantasy Alarm Daily Show on SiriusXM Radio between 6-7 PM ET (888-963-2682).
If this DFS Playbook isn't enough daily information for you I strongly recommend you check out some of our other DFS Tools as well. We've got: Ray Flowers Daily Trends article, Daily Fantasy Projections & Salaries, Batter Vs. Pitcher data, Weather Report & our entire DFS repertoire. We always welcome suggestions to in order to help us develop the best DFS tools in the fantasy sports industry
Leave a Comment
- DeMarcus Cousins: 31 pts, 18 rebounds
- Nikola Vucevic: 33 pts, 17 Rebounds vs Heat
- Chris Bosh Scores 32 Pts with 10 Boards
- Kevin Garnett will not play Saturday.
- Dwight Howard (knee) will not play on Saturday
- Jose Calderon is in the starting lineup
- Norris Cole (finger) will not play Saturday
- Dwyane Wade (hamstring) will not play Saturday
- Tobias Harris (calf) will not play on Saturday
- Reggie Bush (ankle) will not play on Sunday