Stack the Brewers and the Angels tonight. Oh, I'm sorry...welcome to the Saturday edition of the DFS Playbook! Back to business though as the Brewers are probably the surest thing in DFS tonight and quite possibly this matchup is the best we will see this season.
The great news here is that you don't have to spend and arm and a leg for pitching tonight either which makes it much easier to afford all of the players you want at Coors Field. Though remember that we don't stack in cash games (double ups, 50/50's), only in tournaments.
As always if you have any questions about today's games give me a shout on Twitter (@Jeff_Mans) or leave your comments below in the comments section.
Here is the Daily Fantasy Baseball Playbook for Saturday June 21st:
If this DFS Playbook isn't enough daily information for you I strongly recommend you check out some of our other DFS Tools as well. We've got: Ray Flowers Daily Trends article, Daily Fantasy Projections & Salaries, Batter Vs. Pitcher data, Weather Report & our entire DFS repertoire. We always welcome suggestions to in order to help us develop the best DFS tools in the fantasy sports industry.
Leave a Comment
- DeAngelo Hall re-tore his Achilles' tendon
- Russell Westbrook out 4-6 weeks with broken hand
- Rusell Westbrook Out After Hand Injury
- Khiry Robinson is inactive
- Amar'e Stoudemire will come off the bench
- Uehara signed to a 2-yr contract extension w/ Sox
- Kawhi Leonard is cleared to play Friday
- Kevin Martin (ankle) will play on Thursday
- Angels exercised 2015 club option on Huston Street
- Nationals decline options on LaRoche & Soriano
@fantasyguy1234 Well T-Rich is consistently average and he's gotten a ton of carries because Colts offense has run the most plays in the NFL
@fantasyguy1234 If you have to drop 1 I would say get rid of T-Rich. Vereen is the best of that group right now